Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Begining of May mommies

Posted by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 9:33 PM
  • 11 Replies

So I know Bressmommy just had her baby but I wanted to see how the rest of us are progressing!!

Im due on the 4th.

Last apt wednesday I was 4cm and super soft. I have had very infrequent contractions and have been doing all I can think of to get things moving. My mw does not think I'll make it to the 4th but Im starting to wonder.

So how are the rest of you doing!!

by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 9:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
brittany208
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 9:38 PM

I'm May 18th. (I know, not the beginning of May, but I'm getting there!) lots of Braxton Hicks, no dilation yet. No hurry either.

Diatech12
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 9:41 PM

So I didnt have BH with any of mine, how different do they feel if at all?

Quoting brittany208:

I'm May 18th. (I know, not the beginning of May, but I'm getting there!) lots of Braxton Hicks, no dilation yet. No hurry either.

shell.bell
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 9:41 PM

Mobile Photo

I was due May 15th but had my 4th child on April 21 at 36 weeks (3rd to be born at 36). He weighed 7lbs 6oz and 20 inches long. Picture was taken yesterday, he is a week old today.
Diatech12
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 9:43 PM

SSOOO cute!!! So was he healty otherwise? Thats a pretty good weight for having come early right?

Quoting shell.bell:

Mobile Photo

I was due May 15th but had my 4th child on April 21 at 36 weeks (3rd to be born at 36). He weighed 7lbs 6oz and 20 inches long. Picture was taken yesterday, he is a week old today.

Samantha.Stetka
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 9:45 PM

May 12th here!:) Only 15 more days until my due date. On the 23rd I was 1cm dialted and my cervix was very thin and soft. I lost my mucus plug about 1 day after that. I have been walking alot. I walked for about 4 hours straight last night at a fair. I've been having very bad back pain lately on and off.. And I think I've been having contractions these last hours. hard to tell though.:)

CafeMom Tickers
shell.bell
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 9:46 PM
Thanks! He was totally healthy just like my others, no problems or anything. And yes that is a good weight. My first 36 weeker was 7lbs and my second one was almost 8lbs. With this one I had been in preterm since 30 weeks and on medication the whole time. My firstborn was born at 38 weeks weighing 7lbs 6.5oz.

Quoting Diatech12:

SSOOO cute!!! So was he healty otherwise? Thats a pretty good weight for having come early right?

Quoting shell.bell:

Mobile Photo

Diatech12
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 9:47 PM

Awesome! Ive been walking too(still working) and walked aroun a carnival, been doing "fun time" with dh and eating spicy foods. Im still only getting a few here and there though lol!

Quoting Samantha.Stetka:

May 12th here!:) Only 15 more days until my due date. On the 23rd I was 1cm dialted and my cervix was very thin and soft. I lost my mucus plug about 1 day after that. I have been walking alot. I walked for about 4 hours straight last night at a fair. I've been having very bad back pain lately on and off.. And I think I've been having contractions these last hours. hard to tell though.:)

Diatech12
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 9:49 PM

Thats awesome that he and your others are healthy! Seeing his cute little face is making me even more excited now for mine lol!

Quoting shell.bell:

Thanks! He was totally healthy just like my others, no problems or anything. And yes that is a good weight. My first 36 weeker was 7lbs and my second one was almost 8lbs. With this one I had been in preterm since 30 weeks and on medication the whole time. My firstborn was born at 38 weeks weighing 7lbs 6.5oz.

Quoting Diatech12:

Quoting shell.bell:

Mobile Photo

shell.bell
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 9:50 PM
Lol gotta spread the baby fever/love and fixes. :)

Quoting Diatech12:

Thats awesome that he and your others are healthy! Seeing his cute little face is making me even more excited now for mine lol!

Quoting shell.bell:

Quoting Diatech12:

Quoting shell.bell:

Mobile Photo

Caitlinsmom09
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 9:52 PM
Im due May 6th! 7days!
So far just a few random BH and it feels like a bowling ball between my legs lol. I'm not dialated any and no signs of labor so ill probably end up going past my due date as usual :(
Im just so ready to see him!!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN