Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Let's Chat: What are you doing today?

Posted by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 8:51 AM
  • 151 Replies

Welcome to the Pregnancy group chat!

Grab a drink, pull up a chair and tell us how you are feeling today!

Do you have plans for this week? Any doctor appointments or ultrasounds?

How far along are you this week? Do you know the baby's gender yet? 

coffee Let's Chat!

**To chat, click the 'Quote' button beneath a member's reply to respond to them. 
**To see if anyone quoted you, check the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 8:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
VintageWife
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 10:06 AM
3 moms liked this

I'm okay today just a little tired. No appt this week. I'm 16 wks today and I find out the baby's gender in 2 wks :)

MomWhoLiveGreen
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 10:10 AM

Im ready to get this baby out of me.. I have a appt on Wednesday and another sono.. I had one last week and it showed I had borderline low fluid.. So another sono and if everything looks good I guess I have to wait until May 10th for baby boy #3 (scheduled repeat c-section)... But he can come now.....

LizzieAnnesMom
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 10:14 AM
We are trying to get an appointment for a special high risk ob 3 hrs away. Im exhausted, i hurt everywhere and i have 16 weeks to go. :(
momtomy7kids
by Michelle on Apr. 29, 2013 at 10:56 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm feeling pretty good today.

I'm just getting things arranged in our new house probably will take about a week. No doctor's appointments or anything this week.

I'm 27 weeks today, Monday. And yes I'm having a boy.

Michelle
Mom to 5 boys and 3 girls with #8 on the way
Emily, Jordan, Sara, Jason, Aiden, Chloe, Nick and Cody EDD 7-29-13

Scyuni83
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 10:58 AM

busy stressing out. life seems sooo overwhelming for me right now and i don't even seem to have time to MAKE a baby...and then i think, how am i going to add another child into my already crazy life but i want to so bad! i have a team meeting tonight and i'm supposed to bring friends...i invited 3 and 2 said they were coming...hopefully they show up!

Emilytrademark
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 11:00 AM
2 moms liked this

I am 36 weeks - feeling kind of achy down south, hoping that means baby is coming sometime soon :) extreeeemely ready to not be pregnant anymore.

BabyFruit Ticker
glozzysky
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 11:04 AM

Am feeling great. My plans this week is to clean up the house, do laundry, and get my hair done.  I have my dorctor's appt next  week, am 15weeks gone, and the baby's gender is not known yet.

natural_s
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 11:04 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm not feeling to hot today. I feel like I am not getting enough circulation on my right side and I am in pain and wishing it will just go away. I'm 20wks, tired, and my 2yr old is bursting with energy today and I am just not into it so trying to perk myself up so I can get some things done today, lol.

daisytr5
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 11:15 AM
Hi all! I am 26 weeks and having a boy! This is my 3rd but every pregnancy seems way different. No appts till next week and i can't wait cause I'm going for my second ultrasound! Can't wait to see my little buddy that's been kicking me like crazy. I am sore today. This one seem to make my back hurt a ton! And I'm not that big. Hope you all are doing well!
ritka2012
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 11:19 AM
I am so ready!

Quoting Cafe Jenn:

Welcome to the Pregnancy group chat!

Grab a drink, pull up a chair and tell us how you are feeling today!

Do you have plans for this week? Any doctor appointments or ultrasounds?

How far along are you this week? Do you know the baby's gender yet? 

coffee Let's Chat!

**To chat, click the 'Quote' button beneath a member's reply to respond to them. 
**To see if anyone quoted you, check the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)