Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Weeks are flying by...

Posted by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 3:50 PM
  • 9 Replies
So how about I have been too worried about buying baby clothes, blankets, towels, burp cloths, socks, baby bathtub, hats, mittens etc... That I have not bought any diapers yet for the new baby..I know I have plenty of time to do so.. Since I'm only 22 weeks... But the weeks are passing by so fast is not even funny....
What were the last minute things you forgot to buy for new baby?
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 3:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
FarmMom383
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 4:11 PM
1 mom liked this

thats a good question, this is my first and after my baby shower i will need to get more stuff i know but not really sure what i need. cant wait to see experienced moms answers!!!!

pregnancy calendar
rbailey2414
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 4:33 PM
1 mom liked this

nursing items such as breast pads and soothing things for them. A manual pump for expressing extra milk if breast were too swollen. I am a milk maker LOL. try to stock pile those diapers if you are doing disposable :)

KPJ
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 4:45 PM
Yeah just wait til after the baby shower and check what you are missing so you can go buy it before baby's arrival.
Good luck :)

Quoting FarmMom383:

thats a good question, this is my first and after my baby shower i will need to get more stuff i know but not really sure what i need. cant wait to see experienced moms answers!!!!

KPJ
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 4:47 PM
I have my breast pump and all the storage items for the breast milk already.. I have it from my first pregnancy(I had a girl).. And I also bought a lot of unisex gadgets like the jumperoo, playmat and baby chair as well as 0-3 months old unisex clothes.. Which are all great for now that I'm having a boy.

Quoting rbailey2414:

nursing items such as breast pads and soothing things for them. A manual pump for expressing extra milk if breast were too swollen. I am a milk maker LOL. try to stock pile those diapers if you are doing disposable :)

brittany208
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 6:13 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm 37 weeks now... and I think we have everything we need.... We saved everything from my first, so there was very little we need to buy this time. I guess I could look up an online checklist just to be sure...

Larsbug
by Laura on Apr. 29, 2013 at 6:26 PM
1 mom liked this

I had pretty much everything I needed for baby to come home and then purchased things as the weeks went by that we thought we needed (which we ended up using very little lol)

ProudMama1125
by Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 6:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Our last minute stuff is usually baby soaps. lotions. that kind of stuff. oh and wipes.. I always end up freaking out that we might not have enough wipes lol.

marissabrookee
by Silver Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 7:03 PM

I wish the weeks were passing for me haha I'm 7w4d today and its DRAGGING.

KPJ
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 7:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol I feel you... I'm at 22 weeks.. Wishing I was 39 weeks but weeks are moving along good now..lol

Quoting marissabrookee:

I wish the weeks were passing for me haha I'm 7w4d today and its DRAGGING.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)