Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How far along were you when you gave birth???

Posted by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 6:11 PM
  • 133 Replies

I FEEL LIKE THIS IS NEVER GOING TO END!!!

I'm 39 weeks today, (according to my second due date)

Idk when my LO is going to come. 

My 1st due date was may 16th, but whwn I moved the doctors measured me at may 6th. 

I'm HUGE, I'm SWOLLEN, I'm MISERABLE! & I work tomorrow :/

When did you ladies give birth? I know only 5% of babies are due on their due date, & I'm TRYING to keep him in until may 16th, but idk if I can do it. 

by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 6:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ahartz0406
by Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 6:16 PM
1 mom liked this

i was 38 weeks for both my body jsut said ok time for the baby to come out. i am hoping this one comes at 38 weeks also.

BoggiezMom
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 6:17 PM
39 weeks for both
Clemency3
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 6:17 PM

1st was a week late and 2nd was a week early..so with my first it was 41 weeks and with my second it was actually a day before 39 weeks. 

CelestialSong
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 6:18 PM
1 mom liked this

You can do it! :) The end sucks, it is so uncomfortable, painful, and it feels like forever, but really at most it's only a few more weeks. You've already made it this far,  just hang in there a little longer!

Mine was born at 39 weeks 5 days, without induction.

Mommynwife26
by Bronze Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 6:21 PM
1 mom liked this

I was 39wk1d with my first but I was induced and no where near ready to give birth which made it turn out to be a horrible experience.

I was 39wk6d when my water broke with my 2nd, that was after 3 days of active labor. I worked till 5 days before (technically i got paid for giving birth because I was using my vacation time lol), 6 days a week 10hr shifts mostly on my feet. I was VERY suprised I made it so far because my dr was sure because of my schedule I wouldn't make it to 39wks. But babies come when they are ready :) But the labor was sooooooo much easier and quicker! I was miserable at the end but it's all worth it. Good luck!

Larsbug
by Laura on Apr. 29, 2013 at 6:22 PM

39 weeks with both

marynash88
by Bronze Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 6:25 PM
1 mom liked this

39 weeks (unnecessary and regretted induction) 40 weeks 6 days, and 40 weeks 2 days.

KPJ
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 6:26 PM
1 mom liked this
39 weeks and 1 day...first pregnancy.
Right now I'm 22 weeks with my second pregnancy and I cannot wait to be done with it!! I really don't like pregnancy I wish I could have my child appear magically without having to go thru pregnancy!!!!! Lol
da808gypsy
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 6:39 PM

I'm hanging in as long as I can!! Wish me luck!

Quoting CelestialSong:

You can do it! :) The end sucks, it is so uncomfortable, painful, and it feels like forever, but really at most it's only a few more weeks. You've already made it this far,  just hang in there a little longer!

Mine was born at 39 weeks 5 days, without induction.

da808gypsy
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 6:41 PM

were you induced with all three? O__O

Quoting marynash88:

39 weeks (unnecessary and regretted induction) 40 weeks 6 days, and 40 weeks 2 days.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured