Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Baby Mattresses...Help?

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 4:26 PM
  • 9 Replies

Well shopping for mattresses today. There are soooo many too choose from. I forgot what's it like doing this lol. 

Anywhoo, anyone have a good sugesstion as to which brand I should buy?

by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 4:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
DaconosMommy
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 4:30 PM

Here's a bump. I still another 7 months before I get to go shopping for one.

H.Perales
by Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 4:32 PM

Quoting DaconosMommy:

I'm due in August and I can only use my end of the month paychecks to buy anything. So I'm doing everything last minute. I have tons of stuff I need to buy. 

KPJ
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 4:36 PM
I need to buy one as well.. My daughter has a firm mattress i cant remember the brand(it was a gift that i received while i was pregnant of her)that she used on her crib and Is now using on her toddler bed... My baby boy is due in August and I need to buy one for him... I'm not sure which one to buy either...but I heard Sealy was good.
H.Perales
by Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 4:40 PM

Quoting KPJ:

I need to buy one as well.. My daughter has a firm mattress i cant remember the brand(it was a gift that i received while i was pregnant of her)that she used on her crib and Is now using on her toddler bed... My baby boy is due in August and I need to buy one for him... I'm not sure which one to buy either...but I heard Sealy was good.

That's what brand I was looking at. Found a firm one on Target that's $72. Was considering buying it, but still shopping around. Was debating if I should head out of town this weekend and shop at Babies r us, but I think their over priced. :/

DACIA79
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 4:44 PM
Go to Amazon.Com and check the reviews and best sellers.

My last crib mattress was Sealy I have no complaints.
KPJ
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 4:57 PM
Yeah, babies r us overprices everything...
$72 is actually a decent price for that mattress...
What you can do.. Is compare prices online from babies r us and target and choose which one is more convenient to you.

Quoting H.Perales:

Quoting KPJ:

That's what brand I was looking at. Found a firm one on Target that's $72. Was considering buying it, but still shopping around. Was debating if I should head out of town this weekend and shop at Babies r us, but I think their over priced. :/

H.Perales
by Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 5:01 PM

Quoting KPJ:

Yeah, babies r us overprices everything...
$72 is actually a decent price for that mattress...
What you can do.. Is compare prices online from babies r us and target and choose which one is more convenient to you.

Quoting H.Perales:

Quoting KPJ:

I found a Sealy Soybean Foam-Core Crib Matress for $106. Very good ratings and not bad at the price. At least it'll fit her crib. Really considering getting this one. 

DaconosMommy
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 5:30 PM

I did the same thing when I was pregnant with my daughter. When I got paid I would buy her some things. With this one I am doing it completely different.

Quoting H.Perales:

Quoting DaconosMommy:

I'm due in August and I can only use my end of the month paychecks to buy anything. So I'm doing everything last minute. I have tons of stuff I need to buy. 

H.Perales
by Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 5:33 PM

Quoting DaconosMommy:

I did the same thing when I was pregnant with my daughter. When I got paid I would buy her some things. With this one I am doing it completely different.

Quoting H.Perales:

Quoting DaconosMommy:

Just out of curiousity, how are you doing it this time?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)