Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SWOLLEN MUCH!!!???!!!

Posted by on May. 1, 2013 at 4:49 PM
  • 9 Replies

So I actually had to pry my flip flops off at work today!! They are thick/ fabric strapped, and two sizes biger than what I normally wear...... and you can see how bad they were cutting into my feet... anyone else have this???

by on May. 1, 2013 at 4:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
MizMellyMac
by on May. 1, 2013 at 4:51 PM

How far along are you? I did that at the VERY end of pregnancy with my son. It was almost painful!

babydsmommy18
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2013 at 4:52 PM
How far along are you? I got swollen, like that with ds1. Put your feet up and relax for a moment.
CollinMommy
by on May. 1, 2013 at 4:52 PM

I am 36 wks tom.... and it does hurt!! my knees are the same way, so walking isnt' very fun right now.... :( 

Quoting MizMellyMac:

How far along are you? I did that at the VERY end of pregnancy with my son. It was almost painful!

CollinMommy
by on May. 1, 2013 at 4:53 PM

I can't while I'm at work... I try to prop them on a box under my desk, but it obviously isn't helping... this is the worst its gotten...... I am 36 wks tom. 

Quoting babydsmommy18:

How far along are you? I got swollen, liked that with ds1. Put your feet up amd relax for a moment.

babydsmommy18
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2013 at 4:56 PM
Is it just your feet? Has your blood pressure been normal? My cousin got pre e at 36 Weeks but she was swollen in her feet and legs. She went for a check up and was spilling protein and her pressure was slightly high.

Quoting CollinMommy:I can't while I'm at work... I try to prop them on a box under my desk, but it obviously isn't helping... this is the worst its gotten...... I am 36 wks tom. Quoting babydsmommy18:How far along are you? I got swollen, liked that with ds1. Put your feet up amd relax for a moment.
MizMellyMac
by on May. 1, 2013 at 4:57 PM

I know it's counterintuitive but drink even more water! Rest when you can! you're almost there...

CollinMommy
by on May. 1, 2013 at 4:58 PM

My BP is 135/86. I have to track it myself at home. I had severe Pre-E with DS and he was taken emergency C-section at 28 wks, but I haven't shown any other signs. BP is kind of high for me, but still considered within normal limits. 

Quoting babydsmommy18:

Is it just your feet? Has your blood pressure been normal? My cousin got pre e at 36 Weeks but she was swollen in her feet and legs. She went for a check up and was spilling protein and her pressure was slightly high.

Quoting CollinMommy:I can't while I'm at work... I try to prop them on a box under my desk, but it obviously isn't helping... this is the worst its gotten...... I am 36 wks tom. Quoting babydsmommy18:How far along are you? I got swollen, liked that with ds1. Put your feet up amd relax for a moment.

brittany208
by on May. 1, 2013 at 8:19 PM

My feet are swollen today too! I actually googled pre-e when I got home from work. thankfully i dont have any other signs so im pretty sure its just because it is SO hot today, my shoes were not comfortable, and I was on my feet working a lot today. I'm laying down now, about to go take a luke warm shower.

LuvMyBoys09
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2013 at 8:27 PM
My feet got that way with my twins....it sucked.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured