Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Families Who Have Used Doctor David Wilson In Oklahoma For V.R Come On In :)

Posted by on May. 1, 2013 at 5:42 PM
  • 13 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hi everyone im sooo excited we have just paid our deposit to get my hubbys name put on the waiting list to get his vasectomy reversed. Were just wondering it says it can take up to two months before your given an actual appointment time. Has anybody ever been placed on the list and got your appointment earlier than the two months??? Any stories on Doc Wilson you would like to share??

Thanks

by on May. 1, 2013 at 5:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
brittany208
by on May. 1, 2013 at 8:15 PM
1 mom liked this

... women in this group are from alll over the country, and even out of the country. the chances of you finding someone who goes to your same dr are very, very slim ...

glad you're excited though!

JunkYdMom
by Member on May. 1, 2013 at 8:28 PM
I had a TR and IVF with a doc at OUMED so if you were doing that I could tell you lots..but ive not heard of your docter...sorry
newmommy7608
by on May. 1, 2013 at 10:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Actually doctor Wilson has a waiting list 4 months long because people from all over the world use him, so I bet my chances of finding someone who uses him aren as slim as you think...btw I'm 3 hrs from him. Thnx for your reply though

shackelford8610
by on May. 1, 2013 at 11:22 PM

Idk but here is a bump.... Someone here on cm had to of used him!!

djcgsl6
by on May. 3, 2013 at 12:41 PM

My husband and I used Dr. Wilson in February of 2008.  He has a reserved bedside manor, but is amazing at his job.  We were able to choose an appointment time right away, since at that time he was only booking about 2 months in advance.  We traveled from Cincinnati, OH.  We already had 2 children at the time.  Our 3rd baby was born in September of 2009 and our 4th was born in November of 2011.  Dr. Wilson has called 2 times since my husband's reversal to see how our family is doing and to inquire as to whether or not we had been able to have any children after the reversal.  Best wishes to you!  I remember the stress, waiting, and worrying.  If nothing else, know that Dr. Wilson's success rates are through the roof.

newmommy7608
by on May. 3, 2013 at 4:25 PM
Thnx im so glad to find somebody on here who has used him. How far apart was your vasectomy and reversal? Ours will be right at 4 years my hubby had his done in oct.2009
brittany208
by on May. 3, 2013 at 5:46 PM

okay. I've just never heard of him. And people are on here ALL the time asking for information about local things, or looking for people to hang out with in their immediate area, and it just doesnt make a lot of sense to me. but hey, if he is world famous, then i hope you do find somebody! 

Quoting newmommy7608:

Actually doctor Wilson has a waiting list 4 months long because people from all over the world use him, so I bet my chances of finding someone who uses him aren as slim as you think...btw I'm 3 hrs from him. Thnx for your reply though

brittany208
by on May. 3, 2013 at 5:48 PM

by the way, make sure you hit the "quote" button to respond to people so they see your response. Otherwise, they will likely not know that you responded, and won't come back in here to read what you said.

newmommy7608
by on May. 3, 2013 at 6:25 PM
Thnx for responding back to my post how far apart was your hubbys vasectomy and reversal?? Ours will be right at 4 years. I think that's great about doc Wilson calling to check.on you guys that's great he cares

Quoting djcgsl6:

My husband and I used Dr. Wilson in February of 2008.  He has a reserved bedside manor, but is amazing at his job.  We were able to choose an appointment time right away, since at that time he was only booking about 2 months in advance.  We traveled from Cincinnati, OH.  We already had 2 children at the time.  Our 3rd baby was born in September of 2009 and our 4th was born in November of 2011.  Dr. Wilson has called 2 times since my husband's reversal to see how our family is doing and to inquire as to whether or not we had been able to have any children after the reversal.  Best wishes to you!  I remember the stress, waiting, and worrying.  If nothing else, know that Dr. Wilson's success rates are through the roof.

djcgsl6
by on May. 4, 2013 at 4:02 PM

Original vasectomy was in August of 2004, and reversal was in February of 2008, so 3 1/2 years.  :)

Quoting newmommy7608:

Thnx for responding back to my post how far apart was your hubbys vasectomy and reversal?? Ours will be right at 4 years. I think that's great about doc Wilson calling to check.on you guys that's great he cares

Quoting djcgsl6:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN