Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Gender Prediction Kit (Boy or Girl)

Posted by on May. 2, 2013 at 6:53 AM
  • 26 Replies
How many of you ladies have actually used this & what was the out come?

Also was it accurate with what your ultra sound said??

Gender Prediction Kit (Boy or Girl

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

by on May. 2, 2013 at 6:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
IncognitoOne
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2013 at 7:42 AM

I used it with my last. I'll post the pic of the one I bought. It was wrong. It had the color indicator for boy and I had a girl.

NDADanceMom
by on May. 2, 2013 at 8:13 AM
Doesn't it say for entertainment purposes only? 50% success rate?
tristahope
by on May. 2, 2013 at 11:30 AM
I also posted this in the October babies 2013 and there are lots of woman that are wanting to use this just to try it.

I didn't read that it was for entertainment purposes. Plus I did not buy the one she has in the picture listed above there are lots of different kinds not just that specific one.

I bought the one that looks just like the pregnancy test this morning. I didn't like the one that is listed above in this post.

true-love-21
by on May. 2, 2013 at 11:36 AM
I would never buy that,way to expensive.
tristahope
by on May. 2, 2013 at 11:54 AM
Quoting true-love-21:

I would never buy that,way to expensive.

The one I bought this morning was only $19.99 & if it doesn't match with the ultrasound it has a money back guarantee. The one that is listed at the top of this page is for fun purposes and is only 50% accurate and can cost up to $39.99 depending on were you get it. No I would never buy that one.

ame0608
by on May. 2, 2013 at 1:06 PM

I didn't do this, but I did use the baking soda test (because I already had everything in my house...and well, I was curious to see what it would say :) The result I got was: girl. We'll see what happens in June when I have my ultrasound!

ilovemykids732
by on May. 2, 2013 at 1:13 PM
Please do tell me how to do that!!

Quoting ame0608:

I didn't do this, but I did use the baking soda test (because I already had everything in my house...and well, I was curious to see what it would say :) The result I got was: girl. We'll see what happens in June when I have my ultrasound!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Larsbug
by Laura on May. 2, 2013 at 1:17 PM

I did one just for fun with my second pregnancy... it said boy and I had a boy

MichaelsMom0711
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2013 at 1:25 PM

If youre 16 weeks like your ticker thing says then you can actually tell the gender by ultrasound already. I found out at 14 weeks 5 days that i was having a boy this time. I went to a 3D ultrasound place and to check the gender and get a 10-15 minute scan with some print outs was only $39. They were right too cuz i had 2 more u/s since and he is clearly a boy very much! I couldnt wait for my 20 week u/s at the Dr's office! You should look for places in your area!

ame0608
by on May. 2, 2013 at 3:46 PM

Put tsp of baking soda into the bottom of a paper cup and then pee into the cup. If the concoction fizzes like soda pop, it's supposed to mean you're having a boy, but if it's flat, that means you'll have a little girl. I've heard that it's about 66% accurate. However, only time will tell :)

Let me know what you find out!

Quoting ilovemykids732:

Please do tell me how to do that!!

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured