Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

please help me!!!! need answers!!!

Posted by on May. 2, 2013 at 8:10 PM
  • 15 Replies
Hi im 20 wks and 1 day pregnant. I had brown discharge thats was light and a tiny bit of spotting but it left. But just incase i was wearing a small pad. But this morning i felt something going down my vagina and it was huge clots and blood. Non stop brown clots and blood. The bleeding been going on all day but it calms down and when i wipe its not too much bleeding and spotting. But i just went to the bathroom and when i wiped myself blood just started to come down and I'm freaking out! I went on google and tried to find something but nothing really helped. I read that it could be premature L&D. But i don't know. Also something with the placenta. My back been hurting since yesterday. Been really tired. And i had a small pain on my left side of my belly. Baby was really active yesterday but no so much today. Has any of this ever happened to any of you? Will call the doctor soon. I also been really stress these pass days.
Can anyone please help. :(
by on May. 2, 2013 at 8:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LeapBaby123
by Kathleen on May. 2, 2013 at 8:12 PM

I might consider going to the ER. Bleeding like that is never normal during pregnancy and that sounds like it could be serious. Good luck.

kman88
by on May. 2, 2013 at 8:13 PM

This. And right away.

Quoting LeapBaby123:

I might consider going to the ER. Bleeding like that is never normal during pregnancy and that sounds like it could be serious. Good luck.

MrsHill12
by on May. 2, 2013 at 8:15 PM
Go to ER now! This doesn't sound normal what so ever! Good luck and keep us updated!
Alyssa1988-21
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2013 at 8:16 PM
I would have went in when I first noticed the bleeding. GO TOO THE HOSPITAL. NOW!!!
Good luck mommas.
misskrys86
by on May. 2, 2013 at 8:27 PM

Yea, as everyone else said...stop googling and go to the ER right away! Call your doctor as your heading there, but you definitely should go in immediately.

CafeMom Tickers

hungluvphuong
by Member on May. 2, 2013 at 9:16 PM

Keep us update. Our pray are for you. 

hungluvphuong
by Member on May. 2, 2013 at 9:17 PM

BUMP!

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on May. 2, 2013 at 9:17 PM

You need to call the doctor and go in right away. Don't wait and try to guess what it could be.

georgia_baby_06
by on May. 2, 2013 at 9:25 PM

it could be several different things from nothing to worry about to a miscarriage( or ' threatened ' miscarriage) , so best thing to do is , not freak out, annd call your doctor, and/or go to hospital.  I've had trouble with bleeding twice, and that's not including just spotting or just when i wipe and i'll be 17wks saturday and the baby's fine =) 

livingforthem83
by on May. 2, 2013 at 9:27 PM
I hope you went in. Keep us posted.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)