Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Could i be pregnant?

Posted by on May. 2, 2013 at 9:33 PM
  • 10 Replies
My husband and i had sex on the day i expected my period. I was spotting a little bit, and then we had sex and since then i havent gotten my period. This happened only on monday, and i had some cramps yesterday but have been feeling really tired. I know it may be silly but im wondering if i could have gotten pregnant.
by on May. 2, 2013 at 9:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
krystyneh
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2013 at 9:37 PM
Only way to know right now is for u to test
tap9211
by on May. 2, 2013 at 9:40 PM
Touche.
tyrelsmom
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2013 at 9:42 PM
Have to wait at least a week to know.
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on May. 2, 2013 at 10:36 PM

You should test. If you are pregnant, you likely got pregnant a couple weeks ago.

NDADanceMom
by on May. 2, 2013 at 10:41 PM
Yes you are definitely pregnant. It's so obvious. Post it on facebook right now!
stargaze281
by Member on May. 2, 2013 at 10:47 PM

Why does she have to post it up on fb right now? And, the only way to be sure would be for her to take a test. You're silly.

Quoting NDADanceMom:

Yes you are definitely pregnant. It's so obvious. Post it on facebook right now!

Phatmansmom
by on May. 2, 2013 at 10:49 PM
I think that's sarcasm...lol

Quoting stargaze281:

Why does she have to post it up on fb right now? And, the only way to be sure would be for her to take a test. You're silly.

Quoting NDADanceMom:

NDADanceMom
by on May. 2, 2013 at 10:49 PM
It was sarcasm my dear. Meant to point out how absurd it would be to think strangers would know better than her.

Quoting stargaze281:

Quoting NDADanceMom:

stargaze281
by Member on May. 2, 2013 at 10:52 PM

lol. She was needing advice not sarcasm.

Quoting NDADanceMom:

It was sarcasm my dear. Meant to point out how absurd it would be to think strangers would know better than her.

Quoting stargaze281:

Quoting NDADanceMom:

NDADanceMom
by on May. 2, 2013 at 10:57 PM
There is no advice to give. It would be like me asking when my baby will be born exactly. Of course nobody could give me that answer unless i scheduled something like a c section. Only a test can tell her and that was already covered.
Frankly they should put a warning on this room that we are not psychic and can not tell 3 days after conception if they are pregnant. It's asked and answered daily.

Quoting stargaze281:

lol. She was needing advice not sarcasm.

Quoting NDADanceMom:

Quoting stargaze281:

Quoting NDADanceMom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured