Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

hey, so..what hurts worse?

Posted by on May. 3, 2013 at 1:01 AM
  • 44 Replies
I'm bored and nervous (and pretty close) so.... what's worse? Labor pains, miscarriage (at 3+ months), endrometriosis pains, or like....bad constipation?

I'm trying to figure out what to expect pain wise. Kind of.
by on May. 3, 2013 at 1:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alex815
by on May. 3, 2013 at 2:20 AM
I would say labour pains
livingrlovesong
by Bronze Member on May. 3, 2013 at 3:02 AM
Labor pains. There is nothing that compares to that
amy31308
by Ashlee on May. 3, 2013 at 7:34 AM
Constipation pains lol. I went 2 weeks without going this time (Thanks to zofran) and honestly thought I was dying I was in so much pain. Let's just say it was terrible and I'm used to terrible stomach pains (I think I have crohnes disease ir colitis). I would much rather take labor than that!
DACIA79
by Silver Member on May. 3, 2013 at 7:51 AM
Labor pains are worst the only thing I've ever had that to me came close to labor pains in a toothache.
LizzieAnnesMom
by on May. 3, 2013 at 8:58 AM
The only thing that may hurt worse than labor pains is an abscess tooth. Oh and one of my migraines.
LuvNmyGrl
by on May. 3, 2013 at 9:54 AM
Labor pains
Hafsa1
by Bronze Member on May. 3, 2013 at 10:03 AM
Having my 4 wisdom teeth pulled at one time is the only thing that I can think of that compares to labor. There is a reason they tell you to pull them as a teen and not wait til your 30s lol. I was in pain for 2 weeks! And would say it's almost worse than labor just because of the length of time. I was also constipated during that time because of the pain meds and that was nothing.
Devious103102
by Ruby Member on May. 3, 2013 at 10:05 AM

I think it's really odd of you to have thrown m/c in there because, essentially, it is labor, but whatever. 

Constipation. I've only dealt with that once but I have 4 daughters (2 labors with an epi half way in and 2 without an epi/pain meds) and I'd rather go through that again (which I will be in Sept) then deal with the constipation again. I was miserable and in pain for days then it was hours and hours of alternating between sitting on the toilet and soaking in the tub to try to relieve some of the pain. After I finally got to go I basically passed out for 6hrs.

Tinyhourglass
by Bronze Member on May. 3, 2013 at 10:09 AM

Labor pains. The only thing worse is kidney stones.

NoraDun
by Platinum Member on May. 3, 2013 at 11:02 AM
1 mom liked this

Labor is like no other pain you will ever feel. The difference is their is light at the end of the tunnel. Your working towards something. With all of the other choices its a bad situation, and just sucks for no reason!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN