Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Newly pregnant and some questions :)

Posted by on May. 3, 2013 at 2:14 PM
  • 15 Replies

Hello ladies!!! :) So i'm right around 4 weeks along and I'm going monday to the doctors for confirmation and all that jazz! I took a test this morning just for fun. And I was SHOCKED to see a positive! DH and I stopped trying 2 cycles ago and here we are pregnant! I've taken 3 tests and they're all faint positives. I'm SO excited! Sadly enough, I already have pregnancy brain...I am SO forgetful lol. I'm constantly tired and my breasts hurt, along with lovely excessive peeing and having small burps like every few minutes lol. Luckily thats all of my symptoms for right now. But I do have some questions though...

I have autoimmune thyroiditis-which is basically going from hypothyroid and hyperthyroid. I'm newly diagnosed with it and havent had to have any medication yet. Do any of you ladies have autoimmune thyroiditis and what is your doctor telling you?

I am SO severly nervous for miscarriage its ridiculous! Is this normal? If you have/had this what did you do to calm yourself down?

I'm so hungry but the thought of food is VERY sickening. What should I do?!

My stomach muscles are hurting? Anyone else? Lol

And lastly, are my twinges in my ovaries normal???

Thank you ladies so much and congratulations to all :)

by on May. 3, 2013 at 2:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KaRaBaSsEtT
by on May. 3, 2013 at 2:20 PM
All normal!
KaRaBaSsEtT
by on May. 3, 2013 at 2:20 PM
And congrats :)
Beginner4stater
by on May. 3, 2013 at 2:24 PM
I will be 5 weeks tomorrow. I had my cycle last month. And still didn't get a positive pregnancy test. Does that mean I'm too early?
pinkfairy0206
by on May. 3, 2013 at 2:25 PM
Yea normal. The tyhroid thing I'm not sure about. A friend had a severe thyroid problem and she was able to continue her medication normally. With my 4th pregnancy I was sooooooo sick everyday for months,but was hungry,but I couldn't eat:(it will pass! I.also couldn't tolerate smells everything put me over the toilet dry heaving horribly!
pinkfairy0206
by on May. 3, 2013 at 2:26 PM
Have u gone to dr yet??

Quoting Beginner4stater:

I will be 5 weeks tomorrow. I had my cycle last month. And still didn't get a positive pregnancy test. Does that mean I'm too early?

Beginner4stater
by on May. 3, 2013 at 2:28 PM
No. Wanted to take the test first.
WannaBeMom2013
by Member on May. 4, 2013 at 4:43 PM
Bump!
mem82
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2013 at 4:54 PM

Congrats!

mem82
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2013 at 4:55 PM

Nausea is really common. Try SeaBands (bracelets for sea sickness), eating some saltines before trying to get out of bed and try to make any thing you do get in your tummy count, nutrient wise.

mem82
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2013 at 4:56 PM

Stomach muscles are preparing to sttttrrrreeeeetccch. LOL Hurting is really common.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN