Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Baby name dilemma?!?

Posted by on May. 4, 2013 at 3:32 AM
  • 13 Replies

Howdy first of all, im Lindsey and I am pregnant with a baby girl due in July :) My fiancee Ace and I are set on two names for our baby girl though. We love the names Brynn Alyssa and Carly Saige. But his mom Alice is all for the name Brynn, and we were going to go with it until we heard Carly on tv and we fell in love with it. We absolutly love both names, but we can't chose. We aren't really asking anyone to chose, because that it silly, we just need advice. We respect the MIL's opinion, but if we do pick brynn, what if we decide to not like the name in the delivery room or something... She is gonna be our first baby by the way :) 

by on May. 4, 2013 at 3:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alex815
by on May. 4, 2013 at 4:04 AM
I like Carly very prettyi also like the middle name. You.can always wait until she is born and when u see her u can see what name fits with what she looks like.:)
mommyto3121405
by on May. 4, 2013 at 9:35 AM

i like carly better

CourtneyBrynn
by on May. 4, 2013 at 9:58 AM
Carly Brynn if so? My mn is Brynn so it's always felt more like a mn to me but I love both of your options.

Once she sees that baby and falls in love, maybe the name won't matter as much?

KaRaBaSsEtT
by on May. 4, 2013 at 10:27 AM
I like Carly better :)
abigailsmommy11
by Member on May. 4, 2013 at 10:55 AM

How about Carly Brynn instead? It's a good compromise and still super cute! :)

KalebsMommy7408
by on May. 4, 2013 at 10:57 AM

I like Brynn however if you arent sure I would wait until you have her and see if she "looks" like a Carly or a Brynn

Samantha.Stetka
by on May. 4, 2013 at 11:53 AM

I like Carly Saige!

CafeMom Tickers
CelestialSong
by on May. 4, 2013 at 1:13 PM

You don't have to decide now. You can wait until she's born and choose the one that seems to fit her better.

bebe_ju-rah
by on May. 4, 2013 at 1:17 PM
Carly Brynn :)
ajohnson08099
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2013 at 1:49 PM
Your baby your name lol. I know its important that your family is happy but you gotta do wht you wo wnt in this instance.

Just go with alyssa that the perfect name ;) (noooo u can't prove that's my first name hehe)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)