Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

He had sex with me while i was sleeping...

Posted by on May. 4, 2013 at 10:03 AM
  • 95 Replies
So the spouse and i have been having problems when it comes to sex. He wants it and me being in my third trimester really dont want it or anything related to it. We had a fight yesterday morning about this issue again and no matter how many times i said it hurt me he just brushed it off and told me that i was selfish and inconsiderate. (im 32 weeks pregnant and we found out that having sex for me seriously is painful to the point where i break down in tears until he stops). This morning sometime i guess he was able to pull my underwear and managed to do his thing. I dont know how long it was done after i woke up but when i did i felt that slime and he was still inside of me. I freaked out and left the room and havent seen him since. Im really scared to go back there.
by on May. 4, 2013 at 10:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mariah-1987
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2013 at 10:18 AM
1 mom liked this
That is so messed up on so many levels and by the sounds of it he will never understand that. I'm pretty sure you call that rape!
Mommabearbergh
by on May. 4, 2013 at 10:27 AM
Wtf see that would cause me to turn violent. I go with the other momma that's rape. I am not awake to consent then don't friggin touch me. Do you have brothers because that deserves a beat down
MrsQuinn06
by Member on May. 4, 2013 at 10:28 AM
2 moms liked this
I agree completely. You specifically said it was painful and you didn't want it and he did it anyway. That's the very definition of rape no matter who he is. Being your husband doesn't make it ok. I'm sorry you have to deal with this. I hope you can get some help.

Quoting Mariah-1987:

That is so messed up on so many levels and by the sounds of it he will never understand that. I'm pretty sure you call that rape!

butterbean491
by on May. 4, 2013 at 11:32 AM
I'm sorry, that is horrible. I would have a long take with him and make sure he truly understands that he doesn't have the right to violate you whenever he chooses. What is going to happen when you give birth and unable at all to do anything sexual for 6 weeks? He could seriously hurt you. Stand your ground. I'm also 32 weeks and I understand how you feel. My dh also has a very strong drive, but would never force himself on me. That is never ok...married or not.
ajohnson08099
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2013 at 11:52 AM
So... unles I misread... he kept going after you woke up? You did stop him? Not condoning jut wonering
Muppet2010
by on May. 4, 2013 at 12:49 PM
4 moms liked this

I am not trying to agree or disagree with what has happened. I am thinking considering how far along you are that you were laying on ur side. So he would have to take your underwear down or off and position your legs to actually get inbetween them and position himself to actually insert and through all of this you never woke up? I have been woke up many times by my hubby during the night wanting to get some I am sorry I dont find it to be rape, I mean if you are in not a mood to have sex with him and u know that he wants it why wouldnt u do something to satisfy him so this doesnt occur if you dislike it. Sex is not the only way to get him off js... 

brittany208
by on May. 4, 2013 at 12:51 PM

was he drunk? how did you not wake up? I completely understand the sex being painful thing.

NoraDun
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2013 at 1:00 PM
1 mom liked this

And you didn't wake up? My Hubby wakes me on occasion for sex, and vice versa in the middle of the night but I certainly couldn't sleep through it! I am kind old school when it comes to sex too. He doesn't ask for it too much, so when he does I give it to him even if I am not in the mood. And late in the pregnancy if its uncomfortable I would try to make it up to him in other ways. If he rapped you I certainly think that is wrong!

WishingAway
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2013 at 1:02 PM
1 mom liked this

I agree with NoraDun.. But also something about the post just doesn't make sense.. missing information. 

Quoting NoraDun:

And you didn't wake up? My Hubby wakes me on occasion for sex, and vice versa in the middle of the night but I certainly couldn't sleep through it! I am kind old school when it comes to sex too. He doesn't ask for it too much, so when he does I give it to him even if I am not in the mood. And late in the pregnancy if its uncomfortable I would try to make it up to him in other ways. If he rapped you I certainly think that is wrong!

mlg1989
by Member on May. 4, 2013 at 1:02 PM
5 moms liked this
That is rape. I dont care if you are married. He KNEW you didnt want sex and he did it while you were sleeping. That is messed up on so many levels and I know he is your dh and all but I would seriously look into getting him help. If he NEEDS to have sex that bad to the point where he is willing to hurt you and fuck you in your sleep he has a problem.
I hate seeing that these other posters are saying you shouldve did something to appease him... NO you are not his sex slave you are his wife and partner in life. You dont OWE him sex OR any other sexual deeds. Sorry. No. Just no.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)