Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

When did you pull out the birthing ball??

Posted by on May. 4, 2013 at 3:12 PM
  • 4 Replies

I am really trying to wait awhile before I pull it out, but I feel like it would be SOOO nice to sit on to relieve some of the pressure on my hips! At how many weeks did you begin using your birthing ball???

by on May. 4, 2013 at 3:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
fireflymcl
by Member on May. 4, 2013 at 3:16 PM
1 mom liked this

I had back issues through the whole last trimester with my youngest so that's when I started using it. 

Raeann11
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2013 at 3:17 PM

My first I bought one in my second trimester. With all my other pregnancy's. As soon as I found out. I sit on my pretty much all the time. It is so much better on my sciatic nerve and SPD.

NoraDun
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2013 at 3:20 PM

This is exactly why I want to bring it help. Baby has also been hitting a nerve in my pelvis that causes a sharp pain in my lower belly, along with what feels like dancing on my cervix. I am hoping bouncing on the ball would relieve some of the discomfort. I am only in my 18th week though. So I was trying to hold out on it. But I think I am just ready!

Quoting Raeann11:

My first I bought one in my second trimester. With all my other pregnancy's. As soon as I found out. I sit on my pretty much all the time. It is so much better on my sciatic nerve and SPD.

Raeann11
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2013 at 3:22 PM

I hated to bouncing and it made it worse for me. I like figure 8's, circles, side to side and front to back movements.

Quoting NoraDun:

This is exactly why I want to bring it help. Baby has also been hitting a nerve in my pelvis that causes a sharp pain in my lower belly, along with what feels like dancing on my cervix. I am hoping bouncing on the ball would relieve some of the discomfort. I am only in my 18th week though. So I was trying to hold out on it. But I think I am just ready!

Quoting Raeann11:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)