Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

So Impatient!

Posted by on May. 4, 2013 at 4:29 PM
  • 11 Replies

My next appointment is the Monday after next. I'll be almost 19 weeks. 

I know I'm getting to the point where they can tell gender, and I'm dying to know!

We already have the crib, but I can't set it up until we paint the nursery.. and I can't do that until we know gender!!!! 

My mother-in-law is probably more impatient than I am. We both want to knit things for the baby, but don't want to go gender neutral with everything.

Is anyone else having this problem? 

CafeMom Tickers
by on May. 4, 2013 at 4:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
acsky
by on May. 4, 2013 at 4:35 PM
You only have two weeks..relax. It is gonna be a big day for you but it will be here soon. Congrats!
tammy_lynne
by on May. 4, 2013 at 4:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you! I'm just so excited. I think how excited everyone else is around me doesn't help. 

My son told me it's a girl, and her name is Madison. (He's 5) 

Quoting acsky:

You only have two weeks..relax. It is gonna be a big day for you but it will be here soon. Congrats!

CafeMom Tickers
acsky
by on May. 4, 2013 at 5:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Awe that's too cute!
I am carrying my first and she is a girl.. found out last Friday.. you will love reveal day.
EvilAsh
by on May. 4, 2013 at 5:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Not really. I didn't get to have a nursery with either of my girls, so it wasn't a huge deal. I was excited to find out the gender with this baby though because he will have his own room and everything and also because we very much wanted a boy this time around. Only 2 more weeks for you! lol

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

NDADanceMom
by on May. 4, 2013 at 5:16 PM
Nope. I'm waiting till the birth to find out.
tammy_lynne
by on May. 4, 2013 at 5:17 PM

We didn't get to really decorate for our first either. So I'm really excited to be able to do it for this baby. 

Quoting EvilAsh:

Not really. I didn't get to have a nursery with either of my girls, so it wasn't a huge deal. I was excited to find out the gender with this baby though because he will have his own room and everything and also because we very much wanted a boy this time around. Only 2 more weeks for you! lol

CafeMom Tickers
tammy_lynne
by on May. 4, 2013 at 5:19 PM

You are stronger than I, dear. Props to you :)

Quoting NDADanceMom:

CafeMom Tickers
ashybaby87
by on May. 4, 2013 at 5:19 PM
Im only 5 weeks with our second and I'm impatient. Lol. I love the ultrasounds and the excitement of learning the gender.
JennyLee24
by on May. 4, 2013 at 5:24 PM
I already know im having a boy but i go back on may 16th for another ultrasound to check to see if my placenta has moved..im so impatient so i understand that part of it. Im 26 wks 5 days.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NDADanceMom
by on May. 4, 2013 at 5:25 PM
Older and I'm guessing more kids. I'm 40 and this is number 4. I have a boy and girls already. I've done the piles of hand made bibs and such. Stockpiled nurseries with more crap than i could use for 20 babies. This time a few indies will do.

Quoting tammy_lynne:

You are stronger than I, dear. Props to you :)

Quoting NDADanceMom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN