Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Holy crap

Posted by on May. 5, 2013 at 12:21 PM
  • 7 Replies
I'm pregnant. Lol I'm 22 weeks pregnant and it totally just hit me from sorting through baby clothes that in about 3 1/2-4months we will be a family of 5 and I'll have a NEWBORN! I hit that Holy cow stage and it makes me so excited and nervous and anxious and giddy at the same time :p anyone else get hit with that yet?
by on May. 5, 2013 at 12:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mrsevewat1
by on May. 5, 2013 at 12:42 PM
Im 32weeks tomorrow and it still hasn't really hit me. I have so much going on I still am not prepared. I do have the crib, pack n play w/bassinet, some newborn outfits, and my breast pump. That's about it. No diapers, soap or lotion, nothing. I can get it whenever, even if he came today but I just have not grasped that he's really coming. My 3rd and maybe last boy. He was a total shock! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brittany208
by on May. 5, 2013 at 1:29 PM

I did at around 36 weeks or so. I knew I was pregnant, but thought oh, there's time, there's time. Then suddenly it was... wait... we're at the end of it! I hope I have my baby a week late, but realistically, baby could be here ANY TIME NOW! i seriously need to get everything ready!!!

goddiddlyumshis
by on May. 5, 2013 at 1:31 PM
I'm due on tuesday with number 3. we'll be a family of 5 too. we just set up new babys stuff yesterday and as i was laying in bed staring at the bassinet, i started panicking. lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsQuinn06
by Member on May. 6, 2013 at 10:31 AM
I did the same thing at 30 weeks. This is baby #3 for us, too. Like you said, I knew I was pregnant and obviously knew that meant we're having a baby but it didn't really click until then. We were already excited and had almost all of his things ready but the realization hit me pretty hard, "oh my god we're going to have another baby.....soon!" It's a good feeling though :)
Autumn19
by Ruby Member on May. 6, 2013 at 10:33 AM

:)

Devious103102
by Ruby Member on May. 6, 2013 at 11:58 AM

=0)  I'm still kinda waiting for it to hit but since I'm not feeling much, if any, movement (19wks with an anterior placenta) it still doesn't feel "real" some days. 

meam4444
by Emerald Member on May. 7, 2013 at 7:49 AM

lol!  It just hit me when I read 3 1/2 months!  I always think I will just be pregnant forever.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)