Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

New to the group... Hi my name is....

Posted by on May. 5, 2013 at 5:01 PM
  • 11 Replies
2 moms liked this
My name is Kristy, I am a Christian, a Certified Doula, a wife and a mom of 3 beautiful children and one angel in heaven.  As a doula I have 3 years trained experience. I live in Bensalem, PA, right outside of Philadelphia with my wonderful family. I believe that women should have strong and loving support before, during, and after birth. The first awakening I had on my journey to becoming a doula was 5 years ago when I attended my sister in laws birth. This was before I had even birthed myself. It was a beautiful and powerful experience being apart of such a momentous event being able to stand along side of a laboring mom in support and witness the birth of my beautiful niece. I was later inspired to become a doula after the birth of my second child. My first birth was not what I had hoped for, so after educating myself, addressing my fears and planning for a better birth, my dream came true. I had an easy quick birthing, with beautiful support from my husband, midwives and doula. From that moment on, I knew I wanted to support other women during this important time in their lives.

I support all woman in ANY birth they choose, natural, home hopspital, medicated, unmedicated... I walk the journey along side of each mom without out judgement or bias offering full support. Its her birth, her baby, her body. I love my Job!
by on May. 5, 2013 at 5:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Autumn19
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2013 at 5:04 PM

welcome

natural_s
by on May. 5, 2013 at 6:05 PM

Hello Kristy welcome to the group. Sounds like you have a beautiful career that brings you great joy.

Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on May. 5, 2013 at 6:20 PM

Welcome!

NatyRod
by on May. 5, 2013 at 6:31 PM
Hello and welcome! :)
Babes2626
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2013 at 7:11 PM

Welcome!!

NoraDun
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2013 at 8:23 PM

Nice to meet you!! My name is Laura-Ann. I am a 26 yr old mother of 3. Pregnant with my 4th baby and planning my second homebirth. I also have some training hours as a Doula, and hope to get certified eventually. Although I do plan to wait until my children get older since I am a SAHM and homeschool! I love everything about natural birth!

Heather2001
by Heather on May. 5, 2013 at 11:07 PM

welcome

Devious103102
by on May. 5, 2013 at 11:44 PM

Welcome to the group!

Mommy2beQua
by on May. 6, 2013 at 6:09 AM
Welcome to the group :)
lillucky8
by on May. 6, 2013 at 7:18 AM
Welcome to the group! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN