Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Doc appt today and feeling a little....

Posted by on May. 6, 2013 at 6:25 AM
  • 7 Replies
Nervous... Not sure why. With my first pregnancy I guess I wasn't worried about miscarriages, increasing beta levels or really anything scary. With this pregnancy it's all I can think about.. Is there a baby in there... Is everything looking good... Why oh why am I doing this to my self?? My first pregnancy was a breeze, no morning sickness or anything.. Everyone told me oh next time around you'll get it back and it will be miserable... Well nothing yet...
Ok sorry nervous vent over
by on May. 6, 2013 at 6:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
lillucky8
by on May. 6, 2013 at 7:16 AM
Take a deep breath! Its okay to be nervous. I was with both of mine. Discuss it with your doc so they can help ease your nerves.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyof3andtobe
by on May. 6, 2013 at 7:19 AM

how far along are you?

Mittenmommie
by on May. 6, 2013 at 7:45 AM
6w2d according to my calculations, but I was just coming off birth control so not 100%. I had this appt set before I found out I was pregnant because I was having some pain. But my pcp said it was more than likely when implantation or stretching pain so she told me to keep the appointment with my ob and get things figured out.

Quoting mommyof3andtobe:

how far along are you?

MamaToCarson
by on May. 6, 2013 at 8:20 AM
I felt the same way as you because unlike last time I am way more educated and that's not always a good thing. Just try to stay calm. Every pregnancy is different and some are the same. I'm sure everything is fine. GL!
witchiipooh
by on May. 6, 2013 at 8:58 AM

I just about skipped my last appointment for feeling nervous. This is my first pregnancy and we tried for 5 years. I sat out in the car and cried for like 15 minutes the only reason I really did go is because my husband left work because he really wanted to go too. (now mind you I had 1 ultrasound but all I saw was a half moon in there) Idk why but I just knew with all my heart something was wrong. But we went in there and saw that baby and the heartbeat and my doctor reassured me everything was just perfect. I think these feelings are very normal, with raging hormones and you already have so much love for what's growing inside of you, we just can't help but worry. 

Mittenmommie
by on May. 6, 2013 at 9:24 AM
That's how I feel... I feel like I am going to have to explain something sad to dh tonight... But I keep tell myself I am just over reacting and everything will be fine

Quoting witchiipooh:

I just about skipped my last appointment for feeling nervous. This is my first pregnancy and we tried for 5 years. I sat out in the car and cried for like 15 minutes the only reason I really did go is because my husband left work because he really wanted to go too. (now mind you I had 1 ultrasound but all I saw was a half moon in there) Idk why but I just knew with all my heart something was wrong. But we went in there and saw that baby and the heartbeat and my doctor reassured me everything was just perfect. I think these feelings are very normal, with raging hormones and you already have so much love for what's growing inside of you, we just can't help but worry. 

Devious103102
by Ruby Member on May. 6, 2013 at 12:01 PM

Sorry girl. I'm sure all is well! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)