Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Did you ever just feel like labor?? Lol

Posted by on May. 7, 2013 at 3:57 AM
  • 5 Replies
I know weird question but tonight I turned to my df and said without thinking "just letting you know I think labors coming in the next few days" he just looked at me and said oooook?? Lol it came out if no where and I just feel its coming soon not sure why just kinda feel like it is. Has this happened to you? Technically since its now Tuesday I'm 39 weeks pregnant lol
by on May. 7, 2013 at 3:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
siergomez
by Member on May. 7, 2013 at 3:59 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm 34 weeks, and feel that way every day. I usually wake up thinking "yup, hesa coming out today."
I'm just...so done being pregnant.
kbear1992
by on May. 7, 2013 at 4:01 AM
Im surprised I lasted this long they stopped labor with me at 34 weeks lol I didn't want them to but it im was better for babyboy :) your gettin there mama!! :)

Quoting siergomez:

I'm 34 weeks, and feel that way every day. I usually wake up thinking "yup, hesa coming out today."

siergomez
by Member on May. 7, 2013 at 4:04 AM
Oh lordy o.O
I look for signs every ten minutes. He kicks or even if I really have to pee im probably checking my hospital bag.

Quoting kbear1992:

Im surprised I lasted this long they stopped labor with me at 34 weeks lol I didn't want them to but it im was better for babyboy :) your gettin there mama!! :)

Quoting siergomez:

kbear1992
by on May. 7, 2013 at 4:28 AM
I was the same way and drove myself nuts lol I was always looking for signs and to be honest you can't do that to yourself lol

Quoting siergomez:

Oh lordy o.O

I look for signs every ten minutes. He kicks or even if I really have to pee im probably checking my hospital bag.

Quoting kbear1992:

Quoting siergomez:

siergomez
by Member on May. 7, 2013 at 4:31 AM
1 mom liked this
I try not to. Lol. Its hard though.. soooo close. I was born REALLY early, (28 weeks) and my nephew was at 35 weeks, so i guess I just expect an early baby too.

Quoting kbear1992:

I was the same way and drove myself nuts lol I was always looking for signs and to be honest you can't do that to yourself lol

Quoting siergomez:

Oh lordy o.O

Quoting kbear1992:

Quoting siergomez:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN