Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

swimsuits

Posted by on May. 7, 2013 at 2:17 PM
  • 7 Replies

gez unless im willing to spend a bunch they are just so dang ugly

i usually sport my 2 piece its not skimpy an it has support so im thinking ill just rock it, but im not sure if ill get self conscious

suggestions, well you rock a two piece

by on May. 7, 2013 at 2:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
brittany208
by on May. 7, 2013 at 2:33 PM

Definitely will be rocking a two-piece. I was pregnant august-may--as in the opposite of swim suit season. and there was no way I was going to buy a maternity suit to wear once or twice. besides, i feel like a one piece would make me look like a blob, whereas a 2 piece shows I still have the same body, just with a huge belly added.

this weekend I plan on going to an extended family function 39 weeks pregnant in a 2 piece. then, when they see me a couple weeks later in a bathing suit, ill look extra skinny by comparison! lol.

Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on May. 7, 2013 at 2:33 PM

I definitely do a two piece. Maternity suits don't accomodate my smaller frame and massive belly at the end of pregnancy. noth worth it. Just go with a two piee!!

tammy_lynne
by on May. 7, 2013 at 2:47 PM

I'm going with a two piece. I'm actually borrowing my sister's. The "girls" have gotten much bigger, and my small top does not cover them.

NoraDun
by Gold Member on May. 7, 2013 at 2:52 PM

I am not built for bikinis but when I was I never wore them. My Hubby and I are a bit on the modest side. That being said I did find a two peice bathing suit I fell in love with. It was $25 from walmart. The bottoms are made to completely cover the belly, and the top is flattering, and not too low cut.

Here is a pic of me in it

Excuse my fat icky legs!

kbear1992
by on May. 7, 2013 at 3:00 PM
There were a couple of hot days the past couple months and when me ad df went to the beach one time I rocked a 30somethig week tummy in a bikini top and short shorts haha yes I got looks but screw them :)
nicole2884
by on May. 7, 2013 at 3:04 PM

Quoting kbear1992:

There were a couple of hot days the past couple months and when me ad df went to the beach one time I rocked a 30somethig week tummy in a bikini top and short shorts haha yes I got looks but screw them :)

thats what i think , im going to a family pool party ill be 31 weeks pregnant, its a  modest halter top not tankini an a skirt that covers everything

kbear1992
by on May. 7, 2013 at 3:08 PM
Lol if its family that's totally acceptable :) I was walking around the beach and I didn't even know these people haha and in southern Cali being skinny at my age (21) is what every girl is supposed to be and here I was rockin short shorts and a bikini top with a huge belly

Quoting nicole2884:

Quoting kbear1992:

thats what i think , im going to a family pool party ill be 31 weeks pregnant, its a  modest halter top not tankini an a skirt that covers everything

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)