Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

i can't believe....(for ladies who had babies at 40w or shy of 40w) and whine

I am still so mega-pregnant tonight. I am 40w exactly and I had DS1 at 40w exactly.

Please, tell me I won't be pregnant forever. :'(

and for the ladies who had babies a day or two shy of 40w or right after turning 40w did your second one come near then also? I feel like an oompa loompa and my bump is shaped like an egg. I feel strethed to my limits, my back hurts, my feet hurt, my nearing four year old screaming makes me want to pull out my hair and i have no place to put my food that i want to eat but i have no desire to eat. 

Holy crap. I am so pregnant.

I know this baby will come when he is ready, and when it is the perfect time and I should cherish these moments but I am seriously. so. over. it. I want to see my feet and not have to manuever in a weird position to wipe my ass.

by on May. 8, 2013 at 1:17 AM
Replies (11-20):
butterflyk1ssez
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2013 at 11:24 PM

I have never been induced. By law in New Mexico my midwife has to transfer me to OB care at 42w and I have to be induced. So, if I go to next Tuesday her and I have to start talking about naturally inducing me which kinda freaks me out.

Quoting Devious103102:

DD1-40w 3d (induced at 40w 2d, if I hadn't induced we're sure she would've hung around till 42wks).

DD2-42wks

DD3-39w 2d (I had pre-e and went into labor on my own and gave birth 4hrs before I was due to be induced).

DD4-40w 1d

Current pregnancy-really hoping I can make it past 40w =0)

kbear1992
by on May. 8, 2013 at 11:25 PM
This is my first baby so I'm hoping he comes out all correct and what not lol I hope you pop soon we look just about the same when I stand up lol

Quoting butterflyk1ssez:

this is mine as of Tuesday on 40w.

Minbe also sticks his butt out mega big time! He is in the perfect birthing position and hopefully he doesn't flip posterior on me when in labor! My first birth was a posterior baby and OH MY GOD. I don't think I can do it again.

Quoting kbear1992:

Mobile Photo

I'm 39.2 weeks haha and I'm feeling overly huge and just over this!! I'm in sooo much pain and my body is just awkward because this boy likes to poke his butt out allllll thhheeeee timmmeee (hence the pic) but OMG I'm with you!! I feel like I'm gonna be preggo forever, sadly I forgot what I look like not pregnant and how it feels to wipe and put on shoes on normally lol

butterflyk1ssez
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2013 at 11:25 PM

Ahhhhhh I hope I don't go too much further because my midwife has to transfer my care to an OB once at 42w so I can be induced. I am terrified of going past 41w just because of this.

Quoting summerbear:

My second was born at 41 weeks 1 day. The other 2 didn't go past 39 weeks. I have a feeling this one is going to stick around well past his/her due date. I am due in 3 weeks.

butterflyk1ssez
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2013 at 11:26 PM

Are you short?! I am 5'1 (and about 155 lbs right now) and there isn't many places for baby to go on me except out!

Quoting kbear1992:

This is my first baby so I'm hoping he comes out all correct and what not lol I hope you pop soon we look just about the same when I stand up lol

Quoting butterflyk1ssez:

Minbe also sticks his butt out mega big time! He is in the perfect birthing position and hopefully he doesn't flip posterior on me when in labor! My first birth was a posterior baby and OH MY GOD. I don't think I can do it again.

Quoting kbear1992:

Mobile Photo

I'm 39.2 weeks haha and I'm feeling overly huge and just over this!! I'm in sooo much pain and my body is just awkward because this boy likes to poke his butt out allllll thhheeeee timmmeee (hence the pic) but OMG I'm with you!! I feel like I'm gonna be preggo forever, sadly I forgot what I look like not pregnant and how it feels to wipe and put on shoes on normally lol

Devious103102
by on May. 8, 2013 at 11:28 PM

I wish I wasn't with my first, would've avoided lots of issues, but I was only 17 and didn't know better so when my OB offered I said "sure". I haven't been induced since, all of my labors started on their own (DD2 I contracted at home for 20hrs but they were sporatic so I went in and she broke my water, my daughter was born 6hrs later). 

Quoting butterflyk1ssez:

I have never been induced. By law in New Mexico my midwife has to transfer me to OB care at 42w and I have to be induced. So, if I go to next Tuesday her and I have to start talking about naturally inducing me which kinda freaks me out.

Quoting Devious103102:

DD1-40w 3d (induced at 40w 2d, if I hadn't induced we're sure she would've hung around till 42wks).

DD2-42wks

DD3-39w 2d (I had pre-e and went into labor on my own and gave birth 4hrs before I was due to be induced).

DD4-40w 1d

Current pregnancy-really hoping I can make it past 40w =0)

kbear1992
by on May. 9, 2013 at 12:04 AM
Ya I'm 5'2" lol I was 126 pre preg now I'm 176 at 39 weeks :/ baby is huge!!! He keeps messing with me that he wants to come out

Quoting butterflyk1ssez:

Are you short?! I am 5'1 (and about 155 lbs right now) and there isn't many places for baby to go on me except out!

Quoting kbear1992:

Quoting butterflyk1ssez:

Quoting kbear1992:

Mobile Photo

momma4xover
by on May. 9, 2013 at 12:18 AM

My last was 42 weeks, and I understand your feelings exactly! I hope that baby comes soon so you can relax. Just remember at this point, it's literally second to second!

Raeann11
by Platinum Member on May. 9, 2013 at 9:41 AM
My only one that came after her estimated due date was my third. My first two came before there estimated due date. Nine days and four weeks before the estimated due date.
ambermarie2006
by on May. 9, 2013 at 11:01 AM
I was exactly 40 weeks with my oldest, but then my 2nd was 42 weeks, and then 3rd at 40 weeks. I know that feeling ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
butterflyk1ssez
by Bronze Member on May. 10, 2013 at 1:48 AM

It's so insane how day by day it is at this point. I can hardly plan dinner in fear of being in labor at the time of dinnertime. My near four year old and husband may be eating pizza when I go into labor! haha

Quoting momma4xover:

My last was 42 weeks, and I understand your feelings exactly! I hope that baby comes soon so you can relax. Just remember at this point, it's literally second to second!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN