Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

i can't believe....(for ladies who had babies at 40w or shy of 40w) and whine

I am still so mega-pregnant tonight. I am 40w exactly and I had DS1 at 40w exactly.

Please, tell me I won't be pregnant forever. :'(

and for the ladies who had babies a day or two shy of 40w or right after turning 40w did your second one come near then also? I feel like an oompa loompa and my bump is shaped like an egg. I feel strethed to my limits, my back hurts, my feet hurt, my nearing four year old screaming makes me want to pull out my hair and i have no place to put my food that i want to eat but i have no desire to eat. 

Holy crap. I am so pregnant.

I know this baby will come when he is ready, and when it is the perfect time and I should cherish these moments but I am seriously. so. over. it. I want to see my feet and not have to manuever in a weird position to wipe my ass.

by on May. 8, 2013 at 1:17 AM
Replies (21-27):
butterflyk1ssez
by Bronze Member on May. 10, 2013 at 1:49 AM

Oh gosh don't tell me that. ROFL

I have to be discharged from labor and delivery care from my midwife at 42w. :(

Quoting ambermarie2006:

I was exactly 40 weeks with my oldest, but then my 2nd was 42 weeks, and then 3rd at 40 weeks. I know that feeling ;)

brittany208
by on May. 10, 2013 at 6:12 AM

lol. My first came at 41 weeks exactly (bc I was induced). This time I'm hoping to wait at least that long.

Loveavision
by Member on May. 10, 2013 at 8:26 AM
I didn't have my first until 43w 6d /: and that was a failed induction then c section
forsakenjewl24
by Bronze Member on May. 10, 2013 at 3:05 PM

i gave birth 5 days shy of 40 weeks with my first

pregnancy

babies
19greeneyesmoma
by Angel on May. 10, 2013 at 3:14 PM
With my first son i was 40w 4 days when the doc induced me..So im hoping this time i can go on my own and it would be the exact day of due date..lol..So yea know how u feel..
lillucky8
by Ruby Member on May. 10, 2013 at 3:22 PM
My first was 37w5d my second was 39w6d. And nope, promise you wont be preg forever!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ERMDK
by Member on May. 10, 2013 at 3:36 PM
I feel the same way and I'm only 33 weeks! I can't figure out how to get a picture on here but trust me, I'm huge. My first were twins at 37w4d, planned c/s with no labor. My third was born all natural on her due date. Because I'm trying for another vbac, my midwives told me I'm not eligible to be induced. I'll be forced into another c/s as soon as I hit 42 weeks, which is terrifying! Drink red raspberry leaf tea. Eat tons of pineapple. Take capsules of evening primrose oil, either orally or vaginally. Walk as much as possible. Sex, if SO is willing. I'm going to do all that again, as soon as I hit 36 weeks. I'm so done... Good luck!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)