Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby clothes- buying used-online

Posted by on May. 8, 2013 at 1:50 AM
  • 9 Replies

has anyone bought used baby clothes online? like on ebay etc??

im looking to buy a lot of baby girl clothes 12-18mths but dont want to spend alot on clothes shes gonna grow out of in no time..

by on May. 8, 2013 at 1:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
brittany208
by on May. 8, 2013 at 7:42 AM

I have. I bought my DS a lot of long sleeve shirts this last winter. I spent just over 20 bucks (half of that was shipping) and got maybe 14 shorts and a nice little jacket. completely worth it to me! VERY happy with my purchase!

But it is garage sale season now, so you also have the option of looking for ones that say "baby girl clothes" and going and hitting up a couple. That's how I got the majority of DS's clothes when he was little. I always find nice clothes for cheap at garage sales. That's really the way to go.

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2013 at 9:40 PM
I never have, but I would.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meam4444
by Emerald Member on May. 9, 2013 at 12:41 PM

Not here, but I have looked before.

3kidz123
by Bronze Member on May. 9, 2013 at 12:53 PM

I've been looking but no luck. Craigslist where I live isn't so good for clothes, ebay I haven't found any good deals yet. Also I don't know the gender so I have a harder time shopping, you will probably have way better luck!

5tyli5hLensT
by on May. 9, 2013 at 2:53 PM
I never have but I will this time. Craigslist is good and also my mom groups
marissabrookee
by Silver Member on May. 9, 2013 at 2:54 PM
I don't buy them online but there's a "Mothers of Multiples" sale every March and September for ages newborn to 5T and it's basically very gently used clothes from sets of twins for amazing prices.
Devious103102
by Platinum Member on May. 9, 2013 at 3:12 PM

On ebay, I just make sure to wash before she uses =0)

thecubanator
by Member on May. 9, 2013 at 3:33 PM

I've done it on ebay once but the cost of shipping is ridiculous. We have 2 major consignment sales where I live 6 months apart. So I buy the majority of baby clothes-4T at it and then sell what I no longer need. It's such a great way to do a big cleanse of clothes & toys and then buy a ton more at a fraction of the cost!

DaconosMommy
by on May. 9, 2013 at 11:43 PM
I go yard saling and to consignment stores.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured