Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

If you could, would you?

Posted by   + Show Post

If you could deliver, the moment you are uncomfortable during pregnancy, at the exact week of pregnancy you are, would you?

Would you deliver without being sure baby is in the safe range just for your own comfort?

If you could deliver a healthy full term baby at 20 wks, or 30 wks? Cutting your time being pregnant in half would you?

by on May. 8, 2013 at 7:41 PM
Replies (21-23):
Racheldp20
by Bronze Member on May. 9, 2013 at 12:08 AM

I would love for pregnancy to be over as soon as possible, but only if she was ready and healthy. I'd much rather her be inside me than stuck in an NICU, that would be much worse than being uncomfortable.

Heather2001
by Heather on May. 9, 2013 at 12:30 AM

No

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on May. 9, 2013 at 2:25 AM

Heck no! As much as I hate pregnancy, and apparently I am completely miserable the entire time (according to my husband) I love being pregnant! I want it to last as long as possible, especially when I'm huge and baby is moving a ton. In the last month I get desperate for it to be over but I still want to keep going so I can experience the whole thing. 

I had to be induced with my last baby at 41 weeks, I'm really bummed that I never got to see what would have happened. Seen when she would have been born and how labor would have gone.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)