Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

SOs and Pregnancy

Posted by on May. 9, 2013 at 4:54 AM
  • 12 Replies
1 mom liked this

I've started noticing dh has gotten increasingly moody the farther I get in this pregnancy. This is my second baby and he was the same way with dd. Just wondering if this is normal for guys or is it just my dh? I thought I was the one that was supposed to be having all the mood swings?!

CafeMom Tickers
by on May. 9, 2013 at 4:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NDADanceMom
by on May. 9, 2013 at 6:50 AM
My dh has mood swings too. It's a stressful time for them too
tyner_brylee
by on May. 9, 2013 at 6:53 AM
My df has gotten a little moody as well. He seems to have all the cravings, weight gain and mood swings. Lol. I have had only sore boobs and peeing a lot and that's about it. I've only gotten sick at work a few times because the smell of the hot dog grill.
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on May. 9, 2013 at 11:54 PM
Yeah my hubby gets like that too
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rhiannon0207
by on May. 9, 2013 at 11:58 PM

this is my second but my husbands first.

he actually said to me about my impending c section that he doesn't see why needs to be at the hospital i'm not actually having a real delivery.  lol  

they're effected by it but they don't really get it

momma-moo
by Member on May. 10, 2013 at 1:14 AM

It's been the other way around here.  The past few days I've been getting increasingly more irritable about things that never used to bother me before...I'm just going to blame it on the hormones lol

Racheldp20
by on May. 10, 2013 at 2:06 AM
1 mom liked this

I think it's totally normal. In my opinion, pregnancy is just as difficult for an involved partner as it is for the woman, emotionally and mentally if not physically. It's stressful

bchic24
by on May. 10, 2013 at 2:07 AM
I don't know but my hubby gets a tummy pooch lol. Sympathy symptoms.
brittany208
by on May. 10, 2013 at 6:11 AM

My DH hasnt done that, but I wouldnt say its abnormal.

forsakenjewl24
by on May. 10, 2013 at 3:10 PM

ugh mine too but he's also alot more lovey atthe same time and he apologizes when he does get his mood swings. i think it's only because i cramp alot when i'm irritated or to much pop or sugar( pop and sugar have been ordered out of my diet by my dr) and since i had a molar pregnancy last pregnancy  he's making sure that everything is as smooth as possiable. and apologizes when he feels he should (which is alot here recently)

pregnancy

babies
ERMDK
by Member on May. 10, 2013 at 3:22 PM
My dh is always pretty moody, but I feel like it's gotten worse the last few weeks. I am now 33 weeks, belly is enormous, and I have a lot of back and hip pain. I don't sleep well, which means he doesn't sleep well, and since it's getting harder for me to do certain things, it would be really nice if helped out a little more. I'm with our 3 kids ages 3 and under all day and it's exhausting and painful, but it won't be this way for ever. I think he struggles with sort of seeing me as lazy, but truly knowing that it's all very hard on me right now. The result is his moodiness.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN