Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Where do you get your maternity clothes?

Posted by on May. 9, 2013 at 7:36 AM
  • 13 Replies

I'm trying not to spend a lot of money on maternity clothes.  I tried the Goodwill store with not much luck.

by on May. 9, 2013 at 7:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
smorgan865
by Bronze Member on May. 9, 2013 at 7:40 AM
For pants: Burlington Coat Factory, Old Navy online, Ross

For shirts: anywhere I could find something long and cute! I actually started wearing some of my summer dresses as shirts. Worked great!
mrsjeni
by on May. 9, 2013 at 8:18 AM

I've lived in Old Navy maternity they both of my pregnancies. But I have also had to get bigger ones this time since thr twins have made me huge, and I hate spending extra money. I shopped at several consignment stores/sales, and made sure that when I shopped online, I had a code for at least 20-30% off.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

pregnantmama105
by on May. 9, 2013 at 8:21 AM

I will get a belly band. and a nursing bra (or a few) and thats all im going to get. im just going to go to walmart.

I might get a few new pieces of clothing. but they probablly wont be maternity 

lillucky8
by on May. 9, 2013 at 8:39 AM
Craigslist! I bought a large box from someone, took out what i wanted and sold the rest.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by on May. 9, 2013 at 8:40 AM
Also check your local kids consignment stores, they often have maternity items as well
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amy31308
by Ashlee on May. 9, 2013 at 8:41 AM

I bought ALL my maternity clothes from Old Navy. I had a 25% off coupon. I bought 5 dresses, 2 pairs of shorts, a pair of capris, a pair of jeans, and about 12-15 (don't remember exactly) shirts for about 300-350.

Old Navy are always having like take an additional 20% off sale online so I'd look into them. Honestly, you probably won't find maternity clothes much cheaper. You could also look into ebay lots.

emilyelephant
by on May. 9, 2013 at 8:52 AM

I went to Goodwill and just bought bigger sizes.

LuvMyBoys09
by Silver Member on May. 9, 2013 at 8:57 AM
Old navy has been my go-to with this pregnancy and I'll probably buy some at Target as well.

My first pregnancy was twins, so there wasn't too much in the maternity section, that would fit me for tip long before in got too big.
BPiccini
by Member on May. 9, 2013 at 9:00 AM

Ross and Old Navy

MrsMoretz
by on May. 9, 2013 at 9:05 AM
We have a really good second hand shop where I've bought ALL my prego clothes. Never seemed to find a reason to spend so much money on clothes you'll only wear a little.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN