Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Does anyone else's boobs NOT get that big during pregnancy?!

Posted by on May. 9, 2013 at 10:47 AM
  • 45 Replies

I keep hearing about all this women with ginomous preggo boobs and loving it, but I only ever went up 1 cup size. With my first  I went from a full C to a full D and now carrying my second(33 weeks) my boobs are done growing  - and stopped growing around my 2nd trimester....and haven't gone up quite a full cup size yet(I'm a small D now)...they will fill in more when my milk comes in though. 

WTF  - am I the only one like this?

by on May. 9, 2013 at 10:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
meg4763
by on May. 9, 2013 at 10:54 AM

Maybe bc you started off with average to large boobs that is why they haven't grown much?? I have no idea. With my son, I started out at a 36B and went to a DD bra while nursing. Once I stopped, my boobs went to a 36C and have been since 6 yrs ago.  I am 24 wks now and my boobs have gotten a tad bigger, but not much.

ambermarie2006
by Member on May. 9, 2013 at 10:56 AM
I wish mine didn't, ugh so uncomfortable. I was a B and now right at DD.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pregnantmama105
by on May. 9, 2013 at 10:57 AM
I start with a small b and end with a large B... wth
NoraDun
by Platinum Member on May. 9, 2013 at 11:05 AM

I have large boobs anyway! So mine don't change size. They do change in fullness. When I am not preggo or nursing they are deflated so to speak. And when I am pregnant or nursing they are fluffy and full! I am a DDD or F no matter what!

RhondaVeggie
by on May. 9, 2013 at 11:07 AM
Mine stayed exactly the same with my first pregnancy, C cup till my milk came in and then I jumped to an E. I was a DD when I got pregnant the second time and shrunk down to a loose D, probably a C but I didn't want to buy new bras knowing I'd be nursing soon. I'm possibly the only one who gets smaller boobs while pregnant. Not sure what they are now, nursing tanks are my boulder holder of choice right now.
jules1990
by Member on May. 9, 2013 at 11:09 AM

I was a B and now a C. I hate having big boobs and mine are not even nearly as big as most!!!

HLmom89
by Member on May. 9, 2013 at 11:09 AM
1 mom liked this
No i never got a bigger cup size. I would just loosen up the back of my bra.

I am now almost 22 weeks and just loosened up my bra one knotch.
sheli.bean
by Member on May. 9, 2013 at 11:14 AM
Mine grow literally zero lol. I have a B cup always, pregnant or not. I have "Insufficient glandular tissue", (or IGT) so I can't even breastfeed. So, no breast changes for me!
LuvMyBoys09
by Silver Member on May. 9, 2013 at 11:15 AM
I've gone from a modest B cup, to a full B, small C and if the same thing happens this time, as when I was pregnant with my boys, I'll get to a full D when nursing.
I hated have D cups....they like a fresh boob job...really high and really hard....they were horrible.
I love my boobs right now....if I get my boobs done, I'll get them this size.
butterbean491
by on May. 9, 2013 at 11:26 AM
Mine really hasn't changed much either. I've always been a D and still there at 33wks. Same with my first pregnancy also. I have noticed that they aren't as perky as they used to be. I sure miss the ladies standing up. I guess that just happens with children and age.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)