Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

nervous about u/s tonight

Posted by on May. 9, 2013 at 11:57 AM
  • 4 Replies

so i have my u/s tonight and i realllllly want a boy. they said they will be able to accurately determine the gender tonight (im 15 weeks and some change) i feel like if its another girl i will be heart broken. i feel selfish and horrible about all of this. is it normal??? im lucky just to have a healthy baby why am i so cought up in the gender?? i keep telling myself i will be happy either way but then my feelings change back to just wanting a boy. i dont know......    has anyone else experienced this?

by on May. 9, 2013 at 11:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Brayos92
by on May. 9, 2013 at 11:58 AM
Me , I want a boy badly and I've tooken to sono and they both look like boy but something always tells me their wrong
meam4444
by Emerald Member on May. 9, 2013 at 12:27 PM

I've had similar feelings before.  It just took a few days to process it out, and I was elated to be having the baby I was having.

nirvana78028
by Bronze Member on May. 9, 2013 at 1:45 PM
1 mom liked this
I wanted another girl this time. But they say boy. I have seen the scrotum and an still not convinced. It's normal mama. I cried after they said boy. It's called gender disappointment and is a very really thing.
marissabrookee
by Silver Member on May. 9, 2013 at 2:07 PM
many people have experienced it (I want a boy too) but as soon as you see your healthy baby nothing else in the world matters anymore.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN