Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Could I be pregnant?

Posted by on May. 9, 2013 at 11:14 PM
  • 7 Replies
I haven't been feeling like myself for the past couple weeks, iv been really moody, getting hot flashes, food cravings, nausea, headaches, and 3 months ago my period came four days late and the moth after came 3 days early and lasted for 2 days then this past month it came early by 4 days and lasted 2 days? Iv been having a achey like feeling in my stomach, along with what feels like fluttering, although I just recently took a pregnancy test and came back negative, so should I see my doctor or should I just believe I'm not pregnant do to the test?
by on May. 9, 2013 at 11:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
NoraDun
by Platinum Member on May. 9, 2013 at 11:21 PM

If you have had sex you could be! Wait a week and take a test

Valerie42812
by on May. 9, 2013 at 11:29 PM
Do u think it will make a difference from the tests that I have recently tooken?
NDADanceMom
by on May. 9, 2013 at 11:51 PM
Fluttering? As in you think you are i your 4th month?
Valerie42812
by on May. 10, 2013 at 8:05 AM
Yes I truly believe I feel fluttering and movement, when I eat and drink it feels like if I am pregnant that the baby is pushing out my stomach and makes my stomach really hard
SimplyEnchanted
by Bronze Member on May. 10, 2013 at 8:07 AM
Ive heard of it but it would be more unlikely. I think I would see the Dr. Good luck!
nikkifam5
by Silver Member on May. 10, 2013 at 8:10 AM
That wouldn't happen at four months. The baby would be comparable to the size of an apple. And your uterus wouldn't even reach your belly button until 5 months. Sounds like you're experiencing gas and bloating. Especially if its only after eating or drinking. Just go get s blood test and maybe a physical to make sure its not something else.
nikkifam5
by Silver Member on May. 10, 2013 at 8:12 AM
I mean the baby pushing on your stomach at four months is not likely. The flutter at four months yes that is possible.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN