Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Clubbing?

Posted by on May. 9, 2013 at 11:49 PM
  • 6 Replies
My friends bday is coming up and they're all going out but to clubs. I'm 22 weeks not really showing and of course I wouldn't drink just dance a little,have fun. But would it be weird? I feel like people would be judgmental.... lol
by on May. 9, 2013 at 11:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MrsHill12
by Bronze Member on May. 10, 2013 at 12:21 AM
Honestly if your not showing I don't see how ppl would judge... And actually I'm wanting to go out dancing at our bar when our friends Dj this summer I was thinking ill just get a tshirts and put 8 months sober on it... I think it would be so funny (yes ill b judged but as long as I'm out dancing and not just sitting and drinking then I don't see how they could think I would be drinking alcohol! ( when I say sitting and drinking I mean like juice or water etc)... So I think if your not showing go for it no one will know and if you are showing make it fun!
Racheldp20
by Bronze Member on May. 10, 2013 at 2:02 AM

So long as you don't think you'll be pressured to drink or any other drugs, who cares what people think? Just do what's best for you and your baby and other people's opinions don't matter.

LVait42
by Member on May. 10, 2013 at 2:13 AM
My only concern would be someone running into my belly on accident
Aortiz22
by on May. 10, 2013 at 2:15 AM
I think you should go and have fun. I have been out for my moms birthday and a few others and of course I don't drink and smoking isn't aloud in the club so I'm safe. I dance a little I watch the scenery and have a good time. Now that I'm bigger I don't really go to clubs but I still have fun.
SOCO101
by on May. 10, 2013 at 3:59 AM

If the only thing you're worried about is other ppl judging, screw them. Go have fun. 

brittany208
by on May. 10, 2013 at 6:08 AM

As long as you aren't drinking/smoking and are able to get plenty of extra sleep in the morning, I don't see anything wrong with it.

With my first I went to the bar all the time at 8-9 months pregnant to sing karaoke. It was obvious to anyone who watched me at all though, that that was the only reason I was there. I'd just sit by myself and look at the song book all night until it was my turn to go up.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured