Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help me decide what to buy at the grocery store!!!! Pregnancy Cravings!!! *EDIT

Posted by on May. 10, 2013 at 10:16 AM
  • 12 Replies

Ladies, I need your help!!!  My husband and daughter are going to the grocery store today while I am at work and we have a little extra money to spend this time (we go every 2 weeks)  I am trying to make him a list of things that I want him to get me...and drawing a BIG BLANK!!!  All I can think of are sour gummy worms lol!  Help me think of things to add to my list.  All suggestions are welcome :)

**EDIT**

While I appreciate all the great suggestions, I am thinking more along the lines of junk food!!!!  Fruits and veggies are great but I want junk food and can easily afford to put on the extra weight :)  Hate me if you want...

CafeMom Tickers
by on May. 10, 2013 at 10:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
keikoness
by Member on May. 10, 2013 at 10:28 AM
I'm craving Cheddar cheese today. Melted. Ooooooooh nachos. Hamburgers. Tater tots. Peanut butter captain crunch. Ice cream. Chocolate syrup.
acb4415
by on May. 10, 2013 at 12:13 PM

I have been craving french onion soup with extra cheese on top, avacados with salt and olive oil, baked beans with ketchup, onion rings with sriracha sauce, and apple juice!

5tyli5hLensT
by on May. 10, 2013 at 12:14 PM
Ice cream, yogurt, cheese sticks, lol you're making me hungry!
bebe_ju-rah
by Silver Member on May. 10, 2013 at 12:16 PM
Oj, pineapples, oranges, apples, celery, peanut butter, baby carrots, ranch dressing, bacon, lol I could go on an on!
melissaaytes
by Member on May. 10, 2013 at 1:03 PM

Nachos sound awesome!!  I thought of stuff to make fried pickles too :)  You are the only one who has suggested any junk food lol that is what I want not fruits and veggies...except strawberries yummy!!

Quoting keikoness:

I'm craving Cheddar cheese today. Melted. Ooooooooh nachos. Hamburgers. Tater tots. Peanut butter captain crunch. Ice cream. Chocolate syrup.

CafeMom Tickers
Lovin_mybaby5
by Silver Member on May. 10, 2013 at 1:10 PM

I have been wanting smores so bad!!!!

keikoness
by Member on May. 10, 2013 at 1:17 PM
I just thought of what I'm craving that I haven't had since I got preggnant.

Quoting melissaaytes:

Nachos sound awesome!!  I thought of stuff to make fried pickles too :)  You are the only one who has suggested any junk food lol that is what I want not fruits and veggies...except strawberries yummy!!

Quoting keikoness:

acsky
by on May. 10, 2013 at 8:45 PM
I bought a pineapple too..it was so good. Sweet this year and its natural sugar.
Oranges, avocados,tomatoes,broccoli were my healthy choices. But ice cream was on sale so I bought that too.
acsky
by on May. 10, 2013 at 8:47 PM
Not healthy I would choose brownies..cheesecake.. and french fries.
NDADanceMom
by on May. 11, 2013 at 9:04 AM
How far along are you that you feel like you need crap food to put on the pounds? I was very upset to see i put on 2 pounds in my first trimester because the plan for me is to not gain any until mid 2nd trimester. I try to eat healthy and only increased my calories by about 200. That's an extra yogurt and an extra apple beyond my pre pregnancy diet.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured