Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

needs advise!

Posted by on May. 11, 2013 at 12:24 AM
  • 9 Replies
Hi I had sex about 15 days ago and 12 days after sex I got my period? I got of north control 2 months ago anyways before I started birth control I had heavy think periods when I was at work 4 days ago I was cramping and started wiping pink then I wore a pad to bed and when I woke up I had a decent amount of black/ red blood but when I wiped it was a bright fresh looking red that was thin so I thought ok I started my period but as the day went on I Was only bleeding enough to wear a panty liner sometimes I get a decent amount but sometimes 8 hours go by and my tampon only has a small streak on it....its day four and I'm still bleeding but its really thin like water and light/faint red or brown but sometimes I get a decent amount of fresh red blood but then I won't get that again for a really long time....please help me...idk what to think
by on May. 11, 2013 at 12:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
lovebugs_mom906
by Bronze Member on May. 11, 2013 at 12:31 AM
BC can cause changes in your period. I know some people who use it to lighten heavy periods. It can also take a few cycles to fully regulate it.
s.pople
by on May. 11, 2013 at 12:36 AM
For some reason I can't stop thinking that its not my birth control but I can't convince my mind of that. The period is just vastly different than normal even when I was on birth control they were heavier
Racheldp20
by Bronze Member on May. 11, 2013 at 12:52 AM

Take a pregnancy test if you're wondering. Women do have bleeding and periods while pregnant sometimes. Chances are you're not, but you never know.

s.pople
by on May. 11, 2013 at 12:56 AM

well some days i ahve symptoms and some days i dont...like today i had a small head ache heat flashes and my breasts are never ever tender at all but im starting to be able to feel when they are touched (but it doesnt hurt).....When should i take a pregnancy test since its only 15  days after sex?

NDADanceMom
by on May. 11, 2013 at 4:09 AM
I had no symptoms till 6 weeks, like the vast majority of women. There was no bleeding at any point since conception. Not even after a Pap smear or sex. Your symptoms in no way resemble mine.
s.pople
by on May. 11, 2013 at 7:34 AM
Is this possible that this could be implantation bleeding or is it my birth control......and how long will it be till IM regular again
ame0608
by on May. 11, 2013 at 10:26 AM

I hate to say this, but as you get older, your period also changes. The whole year that I turned 34, my periods did strange things. I constantly thought I was pregnant. However, after talking to a number of my friends, I found out that it's just what happens. Some of my friends even began noticing these changes in their twenties. 

I don't think it means anything about fertility. I'm pregnant now, 3 years after that started happening. However, I do think it's good that you're paying attention to what's happening in your body.

Take a pregnancy test. That will help give you more information.

Quoting s.pople:

For some reason I can't stop thinking that its not my birth control but I can't convince my mind of that. The period is just vastly different than normal even when I was on birth control they were heavier

CafeMom Tickers
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on May. 11, 2013 at 11:10 PM
I agree

Quoting Racheldp20:

Take a pregnancy test if you're wondering. Women do have bleeding and periods while pregnant sometimes. Chances are you're not, but you never know.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
s.pople
by on May. 14, 2013 at 5:02 PM
Well for the past 3 days I haven't bleed just some darker discharge that is barley seeable on a pad but is like a brown/dark orangish Color
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)