Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Alexis Ann is here & now home!!

Posted by   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

Here is my story with her about why she is early:
http://mobile.cafemom.com/group/pregnancy/forums/read/18447401/Stuck_in_the_hospital_until_baby_comes_w_update_s

6am yesterday I started having contractions and showing signs of a possible infection coming so they didn't try to stop them. I held out 10days in the hospital with her. Yay!

She was born this morning, 5/11/13 at 3:18am. I was 32w3d. She is 4lb 4oz and 17inchea.

She is doing excellent in the NICU. She has not needed any oxygen and they say her heath is great! She is doing much better than expected! It is so weird to have a baby so small. She is so tiny.

**NEWEST UPDATE & PIC ON PG 4&5**

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

by on May. 11, 2013 at 12:49 PM
Replies (11-20):
jenbah81
by Bronze Member on May. 11, 2013 at 7:54 PM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Thank y'all! I am so in love with her!! I walked over there by myself this afternoon after my DH and kids went home to do some stuff and when I got there I was so shocked by he nurse telling me she would help me get her out! Here we were afraid we wouldn't get to hold her for a while and we ended up each getting a quick hold in the delivery room then just a few hours later I got about 30-45mins of holding her and they are going to let us hold her again tonight when my DH and oldest DD are back up here. Plus hopefully we can walk her to the window so my younger 2 can actually see her. They see pics and can see a glimpe of her in her NICU box across the room from the window but I don't think it's reall sunk in that there really is a baby since hey haven't really seen her. It has been a great day. She is also doing so good they decided to start trying to feed her tomorrow which is anfee days earlier than we were originally told.
Larsbug
by Laura on May. 11, 2013 at 7:59 PM
1 mom liked this

she's beautiful!

beadingmom17
by Silver Member on May. 11, 2013 at 8:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Awww! So cute and so teensy! Glad she's doing well, though. I have an Alexis, too, so great choice in name ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
puertoricangeek
by on May. 11, 2013 at 8:27 PM
1 mom liked this
My soon had an infection when he was born. He hated having his arm taped up. She is beautiful.

Quoting jenbah81:

Mobile Photo

Thank y'all so much!

Here is another pic after they bathed her. My fav pic so far.
Adrieana
by on May. 11, 2013 at 9:04 PM
1 mom liked this
Awwww...so glad she is doing so great without any oxygen or anything! What a sweet girl!!!
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
xLilBit22
by on May. 11, 2013 at 9:06 PM
1 mom liked this
Omg shes adorable!
JennyLee24
by Member on May. 11, 2013 at 9:10 PM
1 mom liked this
Shes so precious. So glad shes doing good. :))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MalloryR
by Bronze Member on May. 11, 2013 at 9:34 PM
1 mom liked this
She looks beautiful and healthy as can be! Congratulations. :)
DaconosMommy
by on May. 11, 2013 at 9:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Glad she is doing well. She is adorable.

bebe_ju-rah
by Silver Member on May. 11, 2013 at 9:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Aww She is so adorable!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured