Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Alexis Ann is here & now home!!

Posted by   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

Here is my story with her about why she is early:
http://mobile.cafemom.com/group/pregnancy/forums/read/18447401/Stuck_in_the_hospital_until_baby_comes_w_update_s

6am yesterday I started having contractions and showing signs of a possible infection coming so they didn't try to stop them. I held out 10days in the hospital with her. Yay!

She was born this morning, 5/11/13 at 3:18am. I was 32w3d. She is 4lb 4oz and 17inchea.

She is doing excellent in the NICU. She has not needed any oxygen and they say her heath is great! She is doing much better than expected! It is so weird to have a baby so small. She is so tiny.

**NEWEST UPDATE & PIC ON PG 4&5**

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

by on May. 11, 2013 at 12:49 PM
Replies (41-46):
jenbah81
by Bronze Member on Jun. 6, 2013 at 12:00 AM

Mobile Photo

NICU Day 26 and total Hospital Stay Day 37 and we are DONE! She finally got discharged today and we got home around 2pm. She is 3 1/2wks and today she would have been 36wks in my tummy. It is so nice to finally have her home. DD2 and DS love being able to touch her and hold her now. I finally am starting to feel like she really is mine! haha! I was so happy to leave but sad at the same time. I will miss our day nurses terribly but the one she took to the most is staying in touch. I will miss having them to chat with everyday though. Wonderful wonderful group of women!
jenbah81
by Bronze Member on Jun. 6, 2013 at 12:00 AM

Mobile Photo

jenbah81
by Bronze Member on Jun. 6, 2013 at 12:01 AM

Mobile Photo

Hannah & Nathan's first time to see her without a window between them and of course their first time to hold her.
jenbah81
by Bronze Member on Jun. 6, 2013 at 12:01 AM

Mobile Photo

jenbah81
by Bronze Member on Jun. 6, 2013 at 12:02 AM

Mobile Photo

jenbah81
by Bronze Member on Jun. 6, 2013 at 12:02 AM

Mobile Photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN