Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

*~*~*Name Post!! *~*~*

Posted by   + Show Post
More often than not, one of the struggles encountered after that wonderful BFP is seen is what to name the new bundle! I've already had my baby (most likely my last) but I thought it'd be fun to make a post where we can list all of our favorite names, whether we used them, will use them or will never get the chance. Maybe we can make this the biggest baby name post out there and lend a hand in naming a new wee one! :)

Here are mine:

Sebastian
Lincoln
Eli
Lucas
Jake
Mason
Reed
James

Katelyn
Emma
Grace
Emily
Ali
Elizabeth
Juliet
Frankie
Meadow
Lily

As I think of more, I'll add them. :) Your turn!
by on May. 11, 2013 at 5:29 PM
Replies (11-19):
pacificamom
by on May. 13, 2013 at 7:56 AM

my new nephew is Sawyer!

Quoting bebe_ju-rah:

Oooh I forgot about Sawyer love that. And Finn Leigh, cute!

Quoting marissabrookee:

Finnleigh

Nova

Phoenix

McKenna

Stella

Emery

Devlin

Talon

Sawyer

Kade

Preston

Rylan

CafeMom Tickers
MamaScho88
by on May. 13, 2013 at 8:28 AM

Miliana Elise (my 1st child)

Ivan Elias (my 2nd child)

Cristiano Alessio (my 3rd child)

Shadiya Anais (my 4th and last child, due in 12 days!)

If my last baby had been a boy his name would have been Liam, his middle name would have been Silas, Hunter, or Gunner, but I will never have the chance to use it. I am very picky about names so I don't really have anymore to list

Married to the love of my life since 12/19/12, Mother to Miliana Elise since 03/03/2005, Ivan Elias since 12/21/08, Cristiano Alessio since 06/22/11, and expecting my little Shadiya Anais on 05/25/13

in lovetoddler girltoddler boytoddler boyexpecting girl

amy31308
by Ashlee on May. 13, 2013 at 8:40 AM
My sons name is Mason and my daughters name is Emma.

If this baby was a girl then or girl name was Adalee.

But we've been really struggling with a boy name... It's been between lincoln, jedidiah (jed for short) or Ezekial and zeke for short.

But none felt right to me and I think we finally found the name on Saturday... and is Maxon and Max for short :) since we just found it saturday I need a few weeks to know if thats for sure the name or not but we both love it so well see!
bebe_ju-rah
by on May. 13, 2013 at 9:14 AM
1 mom liked this
I like your style! ;)

Quoting amy31308:

But we've been really struggling with a boy name... It's been between lincoln, jedidiah (jed for short) or Ezekial and zeke for short.

But none felt right to me and I think we finally found the name on Saturday... and is Maxon and Max for short :) since we just found it saturday I need a few weeks to know if thats for sure the name or not but we both love it so well see!
amy31308
by Ashlee on May. 13, 2013 at 9:18 AM
Thanks I do too haha ;)

Quoting bebe_ju-rah:

I like your style! ;)

Quoting amy31308:

bonniemommy100
by on May. 13, 2013 at 9:27 AM

Oldest DD- Samantha Ann

Oldest DS James Connor

Youngest DD Natalie Rose

Youngest DS Alexander David

Angel babies are Anthony Kyle and Christopher David.

We are ttc and have Holly Grace picked for a girl and Jackson Ryan for a boy

imperfect511
by on May. 13, 2013 at 10:42 AM

I really like Elijah or Isaiah for a boy, but we decided to name our baby after my uncle whoe was hit and killed by a car at 11 years old (I was a baby when he died but he is very important to my family). He was called Buddy, but named Jerry. So we are naming our baby Jerry.

I didnt get to far into looking at girl names before we found out gender but I liked a few, Amber, Kimberly, and Hazel are some of the ones I remember. 

My kids names are

Nevaeh (pronounced Nuh-vay) Lilliana

Kaydin James

James Wesley IV (call him Wesley)

and soon to be is Jerry Sandell

Turtledoves
by Platinum Member on May. 13, 2013 at 10:54 AM

I've never had this problem, as I ALWAYS have an abundance of names I want to use. I make the baby list of my top names and DH chooses his favorite.

This is my list of names, for both my children and what I'd like to use in the future:

Girls:

Katherine Isabelle (Katie Belle)

Elizabeth Rose

Charlotte Ariel

Cecelia (CeCe) Snow

Evangeline

Juliet

Kalliope Alice (ka-lie-ah-pe)

Boys: 

Vincent

Atticus

Silas

Jack

William

Matthew

Jesse

bebe_ju-rah
by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 8:54 PM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)