Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

could I be?

Posted by on May. 12, 2013 at 1:30 AM
  • 4 Replies
Hey...umm I'm trying for my second child &'d its like its so hard for me to become pregnant my husband &'d I keep trying but nothing happens...will like around February or March we had sex &'d he let go like always but ever since than my period haven't came on at all &'d my period always come on at the end of the month going to the next month. While it haven't did that in like 2 or 3 months now &'d everytime I take an pregnancy test it comes back saying I'm NOT. Can anyone tell me anything please.
by on May. 12, 2013 at 1:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
leew8372
by Bronze Member on May. 12, 2013 at 2:32 AM
1 mom liked this

AF may not have come yet because you are stressing yourself out. I know for me personally, my periods were never normal they are between 21-34 days apart. One time it was a 36 day cycle. The only thing I can really suggest is to relax. If AF doesn't come soon though you may want to see a doctor to find out what is going on. Also, I was TTC for 8 months and I swore to myself every month that I was probably not able to get pregnant, I was so depressed about it until month 8 when I had given up almost every ounce of hope. I found this tea called "fertilitea" some reviews were bad, some were good and I thought why not give it a try, it was only $15, so for me it was worth a shot. I drank it 2-3 times a day for about 2 weeks and gave up on it pretty much. Then this month, my cycle was not even late and I decided to test and to my suprise I got my first BFP. I'm not telling you to give up hope, but if what you are doing isn't working, then try something else :) Also, my SO and I did not change anything about the amount of times we were getting busy. We were going at it about 4-5 times a week like always, I can't prove the fertilitea worked, but I think it did.

NDADanceMom
by on May. 12, 2013 at 5:44 AM
You probably are not if the test says you aren't.
robbinbj
by on May. 12, 2013 at 6:49 AM
1 mom liked this
Ypu can always get a blood test. I've known people to show negative on home tests for months who were in fact pregnant. The likelihood isn't high, but possible.
DyasyaHinnant
by on May. 12, 2013 at 10:01 AM
Will that's my period it comes on every end of the month &'d be on going to the next so that normal for me but for me not seeing it or feeling any pain close to the end of the month is kind weird...I don't be depressed or anything its like we want anyother one but its not happened...like right now I do by be tried or my feet be hurting or my boobs be itching or sometimes my upper or in the middle of my back my killing me or even my head I told my husband &'d he keep saying its cause I'm pregnant but I'm really not sure...I'm get an blood test to see if I am...Thanks lady's
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN