Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Scared Me!!!

Posted by on May. 12, 2013 at 12:03 PM
  • 8 Replies

I was laying down reading a book, baby girl was moving around :) Then all of a sudden my stomache JUMPED making my little book light fall off my book lol She scared me, so wasnt expecting that! hehe

Do your tummies look like a little alien is in them moving? Its a wonderful feeling but it looks so odd to me.

by on May. 12, 2013 at 12:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Lili0509
by on May. 12, 2013 at 1:45 PM
1 mom liked this

OMG yes!! Im the same way, she'll just moving out of nowhere, she's really strong...Idk if you have felt this, Im going to ask my doc. next visit, but do you ever feel like she's having spasms? Or maybe its me, but she'll move very quickly for like a second or two? It freaks me out sometimes..

sweetsavannah10
by Member on May. 12, 2013 at 1:51 PM

I'm pretty sure babygirl is going to be an acrobat.lol

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

MalloryR
by on May. 12, 2013 at 7:49 PM
I'm only 22 weeks, so I can't see my son move yet, but I know what you mean about the spasm thing. He does that, too. I just think it is funny, lol.

Quoting Lili0509:

OMG yes!! Im the same way, she'll just moving out of nowhere, she's really strong...Idk if you have felt this, Im going to ask my doc. next visit, but do you ever feel like she's having spasms? Or maybe its me, but she'll move very quickly for like a second or two? It freaks me out sometimes..

Lili0509
by on May. 12, 2013 at 8:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Lol...my baby is just so strong..maybe Im just surprised at how early I felt her and how much you can see it now, it was different with my son but alas, Im glad Im not the only one lo l:)

Quoting MalloryR:

I'm only 22 weeks, so I can't see my son move yet, but I know what you mean about the spasm thing. He does that, too. I just think it is funny, lol.

Quoting Lili0509:

Catts77
by on May. 13, 2013 at 7:41 AM

Ohhhhhhhhh yes mine looks that way alot!!!!!!!!!  LOL

having a baby
5tyli5hLensT
by on May. 13, 2013 at 11:58 AM

Yes I think its baby getting hiccups? Still ask though.

Quoting Lili0509:

Autumn19
by Ruby Member on May. 13, 2013 at 12:37 PM
1 mom liked this

It one of the only things you miss from being pregnant

A-WAHL
by Member on May. 13, 2013 at 6:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes, I am 25 weeks and could feel him start moving around 10-12 weeks. He is very active, anytime they do an US or try to get a heartbeat he's all over the place. The past week or so my stomach looks like a volcano ready to explode lol, he is kicking up a storm. Anytime dh puts his head against my belly he
gets kicked. I told dh if he is this active now, I am kind of scared of how active he'll be when he's here.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)