Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

What are my odds of being pregnant from.....?

Posted by on May. 12, 2013 at 5:13 PM
  • 48 Replies

Pre-cum that is? Does a man release it everytime he has sex? If so does it always contain sperm? What are the odds of getting pregnant? My fwb and I were having sex last night, we made out for a bit, did foreplay etc.

He got inside of me without a condom but not for long. He put on a condom and we resumed.Looking at my calendar shows yesterday was my most fertile day. I know that he came because when he took the condom off it was in there. Should I be worried about pregnancy considering that he didn't cum in me?

Also, I have PCOS so I wonder about my odds being lower?

by on May. 12, 2013 at 5:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Luvmy2babies22
by Silver Member on May. 12, 2013 at 5:17 PM

my sil's bff got pg at 18 and never had intercourse.  yes, it's possible.  you need to be careful.  i don't know anything about pcos though.

Suz_and_Ash
by Bronze Member on May. 12, 2013 at 5:19 PM

Well, considering a normal fertile couple has only a 20% chance of getting pregnant with unprotected sex, I would say your odds are lower.  But, it is still possible.  Next time don't take the chance.

NDADanceMom
by on May. 12, 2013 at 5:23 PM
If you don't want a baby don't let him put it in unwrapped. Chances are low but pretty major consequences if you mess up!
Larsbug
by Laura on May. 12, 2013 at 6:08 PM

men's pre-cum is more potent with sperm than cum, odds of getting pregnant without PCOS is 20% every month while trying to get pregnant but I wouldn't discount it...at all.

Devious103102
by Ruby Member on May. 12, 2013 at 6:52 PM

I know a few people who've gotten pregnant from pre-cum so the odds are there, but the only way to find out is wait and see. Having PCOS makes your odds a bit lower, I'd think, but you never know. 

mushmom
by Bronze Member on May. 12, 2013 at 7:00 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm the result of pulling out, if that helps you.
Anon22
by on May. 12, 2013 at 9:03 PM

Not that you were there or anything but how did that happen?

Quoting Luvmy2babies22:

my sil's bff got pg at 18 and never had intercourse.  yes, it's possible.  you need to be careful.  i don't know anything about pcos though.

Anon22
by on May. 12, 2013 at 9:05 PM

With my PCOS though I have my period every month and I believe I ovulate as well as I have the EWCM and the signs of O'ing. The only symptoms I have of PCOS is the weight gain in my stomach and the little hairs under my chin (which I pluck). I am trying to lose weight and so far I have lost about 10 pounds.

Quoting Devious103102:

I know a few people who've gotten pregnant from pre-cum so the odds are there, but the only way to find out is wait and see. Having PCOS makes your odds a bit lower, I'd think, but you never know. 

NoraDun
by Platinum Member on May. 12, 2013 at 9:16 PM

Its possible! But not probable!

mommy2lexinmark
by Silver Member on May. 12, 2013 at 9:16 PM
I have!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)