Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

How many cousins will your baby have?

Posted by on May. 13, 2013 at 10:55 PM
  • 72 Replies

Will they be close in age?

by on May. 13, 2013 at 10:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsHill12
by on May. 13, 2013 at 11:12 PM
None :( my sister has TTC for like 4 years with no luck at all and when we found out we got pregnant we found out that DH sister has been trying for a little while now and not much luck either... I have more half sibling but I don't see them one one has no kids another whom I've only seen when I was a baby had a kid few years ago but I don't know where he even lives and my other 3 half siblings (all these kids wee my father except me and my sis have same mom) those kids are same age as my daughter (6yrs) and younger (4or5 &2 this summer) so... Nope... It sad cuz I grew up with tins cousins and always wished my kids could do same
Larsbug
by Laura on May. 13, 2013 at 11:15 PM

right now DS1 and DS2 are the only grandkids all around... and honestly I don't foresee any other grandkids unless we have them. But if you count all my cousins (we are an extremely close family) the boys have 10 2nd cousins and 6 3rd cousins

spitfire.mommy
by on May. 13, 2013 at 11:20 PM
I'm the oldest of me and my siblings. And I'd probably die if any of them were expecting babies right now lol. They are 13, 11, and 9.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KPJ
by on May. 13, 2013 at 11:21 PM
2 cousins and yes, they will be very close in age.. With my niece whom is the oldest he will only be 3 years apart from her :)
NatyRod
by Silver Member on May. 13, 2013 at 11:27 PM
1 mom liked this
None... This baby will be the first baby from any of our sibblings. DH and I are the oldest of our sibblings.
becs0808
by on May. 13, 2013 at 11:58 PM
Three bio cousins but 5 total :) one will be only 4 months older than our girls two will be three years older one nearly 6 years older and one 18 months older :)
tyrelsmom
by Silver Member on May. 14, 2013 at 12:09 AM
Too many.
4 from my side and 8 from DHs side. So 12 altogether.
The closest will be 10 months older, the oldest will be 10 years older. The other 10 range from just about 7 to almost 2. Yep, 10 in 5 years.
awilliamson
by Member on May. 14, 2013 at 12:10 AM
6 on DH's side and none, yet, on my side. Hopefully soon, though. My big brother (only sibling) will be 27 in October and I'm ready for some Nieces and nephews of my own :)

I'm also lucky to have a cousin that is essentially a sister who has one little girl that calls me nanny and future children in the plans!
Racheldp20
by Bronze Member on May. 14, 2013 at 12:52 AM

None...none of our siblings are even married. We're both the oldest and she's the first grandchild for everyone

wkukid
by Bronze Member on May. 14, 2013 at 12:53 AM

Three. One is a year and a half. The other two are 11 and 19.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN