Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

How old were you when you had your first baby?

Posted by on May. 13, 2013 at 10:56 PM
  • 80 Replies
1 mom liked this

Do you wish you had been older/younger?

by on May. 13, 2013 at 10:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
daydreamer86
by Silver Member on May. 13, 2013 at 10:57 PM
24 and i think i had him at the perfect age.
Jessica120911
by on May. 13, 2013 at 11:01 PM
2 moms liked this
With my first I was 17 had him 4 months before I turned 18. I do wish I would've been older before I had him, but I know I'd still be a good mommy like I am now just wouldn't of been at a young age and I would've had a little more time to prepare myself and all that, I understood I had sex and what the consequences of my actions could bring, I took up my responsibilities and have been doing the best I can for him. :)
Catts77
by on May. 13, 2013 at 11:01 PM

I was 20 when my 1st was born,glad I started at that age,wish I was younger now with this one

having a baby
sweetsavannah10
by Member on May. 13, 2013 at 11:02 PM

I had just turned 21. I wish I was a little older/after I was married but I love her and wouldn't have traded her for anything.

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Brittany9166
by on May. 13, 2013 at 11:11 PM
I'll be 22.. I am so excited!!!!!
Ciaodarlings
by on May. 13, 2013 at 11:12 PM
2 moms liked this
23 and I think it's a good age.
NatyRod
by on May. 13, 2013 at 11:16 PM
I'm not a mommy yet, hoping to be one in December. :)
I'll will be 28 and although I wish I would have been a little younger, this is the time in my life where I feel the most ready (loving husband, have traveled non stop, our own place, great career, and financially stable).. Can't wait to meet this little one.
MrsHill12
by on May. 13, 2013 at 11:17 PM
1 mom liked this
19 years and it was good for me, she made me grow up!! I stopped drug use (no not crazy stuff except 4 small sniffs or whatever of meth) and I found great man (broke up with her father when pregnant) went to college got my bachelors etc etc. so for me it was good I got pregnant during that time in my life, got my part days out of way plus she came in time or well I got pregnant in time to not continue drug use a year party now years of patenting :)
txmom8403
by on May. 13, 2013 at 11:18 PM
19 and I was scared out of my mind. I'm grateful now that I had him young. I wish I had been more stable financially, but such is life. He's the best thing that ever happened to me. Being a mom made me grow up. The situation wasn't perfect but we made the best of it. :)!
RaLeighsMommy11
by Bronze Member on May. 13, 2013 at 11:57 PM
Got preg @ 19. At the time I wished I were a little older & wished I was married but i wouldn't change it for anything. I'm 22 (23 next month) and have 2 beautiful kids & I honestly don't know what I would do or who I would be without being a young mom. It just fits my life style If that makes sense @ all lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN