Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Symptoms 101 - Could you be pregnant?

Posted by on Jan. 10, 2014 at 12:53 PM
  • 224 Replies
5 moms liked this

Thanks for joining us in the Pregnancy Group! 
Think you might be pregnant? Tell us your symptoms!

Pregnancy symptoms differ from woman to woman and from pregnancy to pregnancy. Here are some of the most common early pregnancy symptoms:

• Delayed or missed menstrual cycle
  • Cramping or spotting
  • Swollen / tender breasts
  • Fatigue / tiredness
  • Nausea / morning sickness
  • Backaches
  • Headaches
  • Frequent urination
  • Food cravings or food aversions

If you think you may be pregnant, it is important to take a pregnancy test so that you know for sure!

For more info:

Please share your pregnancy symptoms in the replies below!

by on Jan. 10, 2014 at 12:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kansaskelli
by on May. 23, 2013 at 9:22 PM
2 moms liked this

I am 28 weeks and I still have morning sickness very bad.  My doctor isn't worried and said that since it did not leave after the first trimester that I will have it through out my pregnancy.

SweetMamii
by on May. 23, 2013 at 9:27 PM
3 moms liked this

the only symptom i have is missed period. other than that im peachy!

Cafe Jenn
by Head Admin on May. 24, 2013 at 10:28 AM

Quoting kansaskelli:

I am 28 weeks and I still have morning sickness very bad.  My doctor isn't worried and said that since it did not leave after the first trimester that I will have it through out my pregnancy.

Oh no that stinks. I couldn't imagine being sick for the entire pregnancy. 

meam4444
by Emerald Member on May. 25, 2013 at 8:53 AM
4 moms liked this

I always knew based off of my mood swing.

kansaskelli
by on May. 25, 2013 at 11:24 AM
1 mom liked this

I will do anything for my little one but my morning sickness isn't at a certain time.  I have been up all night in the bathroom before.  Thanks goodness I do not have to work.  I do have hot flashes and heartburn too.  I am still happy to be pregnant.  This will be the only time I have to be pregnant so I better enjoy it.

momof5crazyboyz
by on May. 26, 2013 at 2:40 AM
3 moms liked this
at motherhood shop's that sell mom/ baby stuff they have prego pops they come as a sucker or a hard candy and let me tell u I have never had anything work better they have diff flavors and they all help with heartburn and morning sickness
princesskt
by on May. 27, 2013 at 9:34 PM
2 moms liked this

I've been nauseous, have had heartburn every day for like the last 2 weeks, missed my period, headaches, exhausted...and pregnancy test said no...HMMMMMMMmmmmm

mariarennie
by on May. 28, 2013 at 11:28 AM

Im embarrassed to ask this, but is this a sign of pregnance?  My bf and I have made love two of the last three nights, and he told me I felt very tight going in...and the last time he said my vagina felt shorter and I felt really tight.  I am a week or so late on my period, should I take a test, is this a sign?

I am very nervous about this but it just seems so different now...

Cafe Jenn
by Head Admin on May. 28, 2013 at 12:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting momof5crazyboyz:

at motherhood shop's that sell mom/ baby stuff they have prego pops they come as a sucker or a hard candy and let me tell u I have never had anything work better they have diff flavors and they all help with heartburn and morning sickness

Great suggestion. Thanks :)

Cafe Jenn
by Head Admin on May. 28, 2013 at 12:24 PM

Quoting princesskt:

I've been nauseous, have had heartburn every day for like the last 2 weeks, missed my period, headaches, exhausted...and pregnancy test said no...HMMMMMMMmmmmm

Ugh, that's a bummer. How late are you with your period? I would test again in a couple days and if it's still negative, then I'd go to the doctor and have a blood test done.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured