Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

U/S!!!! Updated 5/16 with pics!!

Posted by on May. 15, 2013 at 10:43 AM
  • 24 Replies
1 mom liked this
5/16- 19 wks!!!
I ask respectfully that any gender guesses be kept a simple "I guess..." boy or girl etc. Please don't tell me because the head is pointy its a boy, or the butt is pointing south its a girl. I don't have any interest in skull, hip, nub, or nose theories. Thank you
Baby's profile, and face. You can also see a hand :)
Very adorable pic of foot,leg, body, umbilical cord, arm and hand! No potty shot :) Baby gender is still unknown :)
Daddy snuck this, hospital has a no camera policy!

So the Midwife apt went pretty well. I did get mildly scolded by my Midwife because I had signs in my urine that I am not eating enough often enough, nor am I getting enough water intake. So she made me promise to do better! My blood pressure was 118/58, baby's heartrate was 140, still measuring ahead (although she didn't mention how far) I dont think I grown much upwards mostly outward! Everything else seems great!! Next Midwife apt is Thursday June 13 at 23 wks!
After the apt, we went to our u/s. I explained to the tech my nerves. That we didn't want to find out the sex, and that I was worried because baby is so active that I would see something on accident. She assured me, "OH it will be no problem. You can watch until I get down low and  I will tell you to look away!" BOY was she in for a surprise. Baby was so active she could barely keep up. It became pretty obvious it was just not safe to look because of baby's activity. So I looked away for the most part. Baby flipped and flopped and kicked around. I told her I had never had such an active baby. And she laughed and said this was one of the most active she had ever seen. She said as soon as she got where she wanted to be to see a particular spot baby would move on her LOL. We did get to see a couple of safe shots, and we got the adorable pics above! Baby is measuring 5 days ahead. I can't imagine my duedate is wrong, so I expect baby has either gone through a growth spurt or this one may surprise us an actually be an 8 lber. Either way we will plan on him/her arriving a few days ahead of schedule just incase. Over all baby looked great. My cervix is funneling so to speak from the outer side of the vagina, but the inside is closed, and my cervix is 3.8cm. So not concerning! But I will get the full report from my Midwife probably by tomorrow! So everything thus far seems to be great!! Very thankful for that!!
19 wk belly pic

by on May. 15, 2013 at 10:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
daydreamer86
by Silver Member on May. 15, 2013 at 2:34 PM

Mobile Photo

daydreamer86
by Silver Member on May. 15, 2013 at 2:35 PM

Mobile Photo

daydreamer86
by Silver Member on May. 15, 2013 at 2:36 PM

Mobile Photo

All of these are from my 17 week scan
NoraDun
by Platinum Member on May. 15, 2013 at 2:37 PM

Aww I love that, so precious!!!! Did you find out what you were having??

Quoting daydreamer86:

Mobile Photo

daydreamer86
by Silver Member on May. 15, 2013 at 2:41 PM
Yes, a girl. I didnt know if you wanted a potty shot or not.

Quoting NoraDun:

Aww I love that, so precious!!!! Did you find out what you were having??

Quoting daydreamer86:

Mobile Photo

daydreamer86
by Silver Member on May. 15, 2013 at 2:43 PM

Mobile Photo

Im getting another scan at 28 weeks and ill make sure shes still a girl. Lol
nirvana78028
by Bronze Member on May. 15, 2013 at 2:43 PM

Mobile Photo

My 3d pic of my little chubby man!!
NoraDun
by Platinum Member on May. 15, 2013 at 2:47 PM

Is another u/s just for fun, or is there a concern. Thanks for sharing!!! And Congrats

Quoting daydreamer86:

Mobile Photo

Im getting another scan at 28 weeks and ill make sure shes still a girl. Lol

NoraDun
by Platinum Member on May. 15, 2013 at 2:47 PM

Aww to precious!

Quoting nirvana78028:

Mobile Photo

My 3d pic of my little chubby man!!

babesprincess03
by on May. 15, 2013 at 2:50 PM

Mobile Photo

Ultrasound tech said girl but iv never seen girl parts that look like this lol here it is tho
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN