Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Out of it before labor?

Posted by on May. 15, 2013 at 11:57 AM
  • 17 Replies

Did anyone feel mentally out of it in the days leading up to, or the day of labor? Kind of mentally foggy, like you can't really focus? I'm also not even remotely hungry, which is extremely rare for me (I love food!), I'm having frequent bowel movements, and a pain in the crease between my hip and thigh. I'm currently 2 cm dilated as of yesteday and started losing my mucus plug last night.

by on May. 15, 2013 at 11:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Larsbug
by Laura on May. 15, 2013 at 12:09 PM

honestly I don't really remember...I just know I was doing what I could to relax but also get everything done lol

shelovestodance
by on May. 15, 2013 at 12:13 PM

Me too.I really just want to sit down, but at the same time feel like I need to clean.

Quoting Larsbug:

honestly I don't really remember...I just know I was doing what I could to relax but also get everything done lol

Larsbug
by Laura on May. 15, 2013 at 12:17 PM

you're nesting  :0)

Quoting shelovestodance:

Me too.I really just want to sit down, but at the same time feel like I need to clean.

Quoting Larsbug:

shelovestodance
by on May. 15, 2013 at 12:21 PM

I've been nesting for weeks:). I'm just curious what all of these other things mean. I 'm totally aware that I'm not feeling myself, and that's what makes me nervous.

Quoting Larsbug:

Quoting shelovestodance:

Quoting Larsbug:

Larsbug
by Laura on May. 15, 2013 at 1:34 PM
Could mean labor, could be coming down with something

Quoting shelovestodance:

I've been nesting for weeks:). I'm just curious what all of these other things mean. I 'm totally aware that I'm not feeling myself, and that's what makes me nervous.

Quoting Larsbug:

Quoting shelovestodance:

Quoting Larsbug:

Larsbug
by Laura on May. 15, 2013 at 1:35 PM
Could mean labor, could be coming down with something

Quoting shelovestodance:

Quoting Larsbug:

Quoting shelovestodance:

Quoting Larsbug:

try4baby20
by on May. 15, 2013 at 1:36 PM
The bowel movements could b a sign just wait n see :) I got frequent BMs during labor w dd
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bad_mama2011
by on May. 15, 2013 at 1:36 PM

I've been feeling mentally foggy, I'll be 35 weeks Friday, so I'll let you know if I have this baby early.

Emilytrademark
by on May. 15, 2013 at 1:41 PM

I've felt that way for weeks :( can't focus on anything. Easily distracted. Can't trust myself to remember anything important... forgot my credit card when I went to get lunch the other day. Put my tea bags in my ice water instead of my hot water. It's never ending, I don't feel like myself. Dear God I hope this is a sign of impending labor lol

BabyFruit Ticker
forsakenjewl24
by Bronze Member on May. 15, 2013 at 1:44 PM
I was exactly Like this with my first. Then a week later wham Rothko thinking I had to pee and my water broke
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)