Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Baby registry question

Posted by on May. 15, 2013 at 8:32 PM
  • 6 Replies

so i am currently working on my baby registry for my upcoming baby shower in july. I am being told so many different things in regards to how many places i should register. Some people are saying i should give people lots of options for shopping since everyone has a different budget or access to different stores. Others are telling me it is tacky to register to many places...

Whats your opinion? How many places it appropriate to register at?

CafeMom Tickers
by on May. 15, 2013 at 8:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Lili4You
by on May. 15, 2013 at 8:40 PM
I am working on a registry too. I chose Babyli.St . They allow you to pick from a bunch of stores so you have variety and if someone buys an item from a store that wasn't the one you picked they can still say that they got that item. They also let you put in request for frozen dinners or diaper services. Hope that helps!
villagemamma
by on May. 15, 2013 at 8:42 PM

How have i never heard of this!!!! such a great idea thank you so much!!!

Quoting Lili4You:

I am working on a registry too. I chose Babyli.St . They allow you to pick from a bunch of stores so you have variety and if someone buys an item from a store that wasn't the one you picked they can still say that they got that item. They also let you put in request for frozen dinners or diaper services. Hope that helps!

CafeMom Tickers
nicole2884
by on May. 15, 2013 at 8:44 PM
Two

We did target and buybuybaby
bebe_ju-rah
by on May. 15, 2013 at 8:46 PM
I only ever register at 1 store. How would you keep track of what was bought if its all at different stores? Idk...I've never heard of registering at multiple places.
lillucky8
by on May. 15, 2013 at 8:47 PM
I registered at target and bru. Register for whatever you want/need/desire. Whatever isnt purchased you get a coupon for at yge end.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brittany208
by on May. 15, 2013 at 9:58 PM

I registered at two places. I think that's a good number, bc people still had a choice, but i didnt bombard them with places like i was expecting TONS of gifts.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)