Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

what to buy?

Posted by on May. 16, 2013 at 12:10 AM
  • 20 Replies
1 mom liked this
It my first pregnancy And I haven't found out what I'm having yet but I really want to buy stuff .... but what? I know its early but I'm impatient anyone have suggestions?
by on May. 16, 2013 at 12:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
awilliamson
by Member on May. 16, 2013 at 12:29 AM
I'm in the same boat. I've been stocking up on diapers, though. Starting early gives you time to watch sales or even just grab a pack while grocery shopping. My mom, on the other hand, has bought our crib and mattress, a bathtub, bathroom essentials (also good to stock up on) (she's made wash cloths and bought soap/lotion and hooded towels), and my breast pump.
Brittany9166
by on May. 16, 2013 at 12:44 AM
I have a crib and pack and play but that's it.
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on May. 16, 2013 at 12:45 AM
Congrats!! When are you due?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Brittany9166
by on May. 16, 2013 at 10:08 AM
I'm due November 9th
MsGrayciesMommy
by on May. 16, 2013 at 10:12 AM
For me personally I don't do gender neutral stuff. But you could buy a crib and matress. Changing table and pad. Those are pretty big expences to get started. Also a dresser or two. Those are just the things I'd buy early, because they're not gender specific.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brittany208
by on May. 16, 2013 at 10:28 AM

Diapers and wipes are a good place to start. a book or toy here and there? an outfit or bib here or there? I'd just watch sales, clearance racks, and garage sales and see what catches your eye for cheap

Lovin_mybaby5
by Silver Member on May. 16, 2013 at 10:38 AM

i bought a swing and a crib, I also bought a gray car seat and a boppy pillow all before we found out the gender

Autumn19
by Ruby Member on May. 16, 2013 at 10:59 AM

diapers. wipes. bottles. wash clothes. baby soap. lotions. rash cream. baby powder. diaper bag.

Brittany9166
by on May. 16, 2013 at 11:17 AM
I'll find out what I'm having the 2nd week of June
smorgan865
by Bronze Member on May. 16, 2013 at 3:19 PM

Since you're close to finding out, if you're itching to buy clothes go ahead and buy them. Keep the tags on and the receipt. Then you can return the other gender after you find out.

Check stores for clearance stuff, you could probably stock up on some great winter clothing for cheap :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN