Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Extreme depression

Posted by on May. 16, 2013 at 8:38 PM
  • 7 Replies
I'm 15 weeks pregnant and at first I was extremely excited about the baby but now I am beyond depressed. I feel as though nothing is right.. I'm pushing my bf away without meaning to. Part of my doesn't even want the baby anymore... And these feelings are so extreme I have found myself wondering onto adoption sites.. And I can't even begin to talk to my bf about these feelings. He doesn't understand and gets frustrated with me for being so upset. I need someone to talk to or some way of coping with these feelings. Can somebody please please please help me?..
by on May. 16, 2013 at 8:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
amar1234
by Bronze Member on May. 16, 2013 at 8:43 PM
I m here tell me what happened? And relax
Devious103102
by Ruby Member on May. 16, 2013 at 8:43 PM

(((hugs))) Is there anyway you can get in to see a therapist or talk to your doctor about it?  I hope things start to look up soon. 

amy31308
by Ashlee on May. 16, 2013 at 8:44 PM

Hugs, mama!

I think your first step would be to talk to your doctor about these feelings. If you don't have an appointment soon then I would schedule one. 

Do you know why you're feeling this way? Are you young? Are you struggling finacially? Do you live in a stable enviroment? What are your fears and what are you scared of? What makes you feel sad?

Sondi7
by on May. 16, 2013 at 8:44 PM

Have you thought about talking to a therapist?

AnnaDRetana
by on May. 16, 2013 at 8:48 PM

Im sorry your so depressed!  Those feelings are so consuming!  Have you talked to your OB about it?  They might have some suggestions for you that might help alleviate some of your depression!  

Allisonc7910
by Member on May. 16, 2013 at 10:55 PM
I think pregnancy can cause your emotions to become very strong. If you feel sad you're very sad ya know. I can cry at the drop of a hat and before I wasn't like this. I can't even watch or read news because of my emotions about things. So I think things will likely change for you soon. Adoption is forever just remember.
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on May. 17, 2013 at 4:00 PM
Good luck mama!

Quoting Devious103102:

(((hugs))) Is there anyway you can get in to see a therapist or talk to your doctor about it?  I hope things start to look up soon. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)