Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

What would you do with $4 Million dollars

Posted by on May. 17, 2013 at 8:28 AM
  • 36 Replies
1 mom liked this

A man in Illinois just recently discovered (thanks to his wife) that he is now $4.85 million dollar richer.

The couple were facing eviction and a mountain of bills when the wife discovered 11 lottery tickets. She handed them to the husband, he went to the convenience store to see if they were winners and got the shock of a lifetime- $4 million.

What would you do with $4 million dollars if you just happened to find a winning ticket for that much?

by on May. 17, 2013 at 8:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ANDREAALEXIS
by on May. 17, 2013 at 8:53 AM
2 moms liked this

i would buy a plane ticket 4 my mom 2 move 2 alaska away from me! sidesplittinglaughter

3kidz123
by on May. 17, 2013 at 8:57 AM

I'd pay off all my ddebt and my husbands, buy a minivan, and a house.

alkakfnxcpoem
by Bronze Member on May. 17, 2013 at 9:02 AM

First thing: get LASIK...then pay off our student loans, buy a house and a new car, pay off my sister and SIL's student loans and probably buy them houses too...oh and a house for my BIL and his family. Ummm...wow $4 million is a lot. I'd probably start a retirement fund and college funds and then donate most of the rest.

Devious103102
by Ruby Member on May. 17, 2013 at 9:04 AM

With 4 million dollars (after taxes).

-I'd put away money for all the "kids" (my 4, soon to be 5 kiddo's and all of my nieces & nephews)

-I'd pay off all of our debt (car, house, very small credit cards, student loans, etc), pay off my inlaws and fathers house

-buy big plot of land (like 25+ acres) and build a houses there (for our family and maybe some to sell)

-take my butt back to finish school

-open up my rescue and DH's auto shop.

19greeneyesmoma
by Angel on May. 17, 2013 at 9:34 AM

Wow where to begin..Pay my tithes, Start college funds for my kids, Pay off mine and hubbys debt, Buy hubby a truck and me an suv, Buy our own house, send me to school and open up my own hair n nail salon and open up hubby his own towing service/mechanic shop..Give our parents money for all the times thay have helped us..And then put the rest in the bank and let it sit..

CafeMom Tickers
WonderWomanSV
by on May. 17, 2013 at 9:35 AM
Pay off debt, buy a house, give some to my parents, go on vacation.
acb4415
by on May. 17, 2013 at 12:57 PM
1 mom liked this

After taxes:

-Give 1/5 to charites or church

-Pay off all debt (house, car, student loans, credit cards)

-Pay back our parents/grandparents (As gifts: my parents paid for my college, his parents and my grandparents helped us with down payment for our house)

-Make future education funds for our children

-Invest the rest 

-Live life like we never won the lottery, we would keep working, but go on better vacations every once in a while ;-) and not be so stressed 

KPJ
by on May. 17, 2013 at 1:16 PM
College funds for my children and my niece and nephew, pay off all my debts, buy a house, buy a nice van, freeze at least a million dollars in the bank... And make a good investment so my money can keep on growing.
LilliesValley
by on May. 17, 2013 at 1:33 PM

I would call up Citi mortgage and tell them to go fuck themselves. Then I would fix up my house. Most would stay the same but with no house payment and just monthly bills shit would be a lot easier. But calling up Citi would just fucking make my year, decade, century, etc.

brittany208
by on May. 17, 2013 at 1:55 PM
1 mom liked this

wake up from a nice dream...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)