Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Boy names, can't decide!

Posted by on May. 18, 2013 at 10:33 PM
  • 28 Replies

Poll

Question: Which name?

Options:

Bane

Bruce

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 42

View Results

I don't want any rude answers, but my husband and I are having difficulty with names and the only two we are both partial to is Bane and Bruce. What do you guys think?

by on May. 18, 2013 at 10:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Tiffersmu
by on May. 18, 2013 at 10:58 PM
1 mom liked this

My daughter says Bruce, shes 14 (so you know her age)... My husband and I like Bane!

19greeneyesmoma
by Angel on May. 18, 2013 at 10:58 PM
1 mom liked this

When we pick out names with my first we used middle names from my husbands parents or grandparents..So that could be helpful if u had good relations with family..And then this pregnancy we are doing middle name from my side..I know not first name..lol..but just and Idea..I kinda like bruce..Names are so hard esp if u like a name and then u find out some one in the family has that first name already..Like if im having a boy we were gonna do Nathan Douglas, My dads Middle name but then a family member had her son and found out she named him nathan, so there goes that name..Its hard but as it gets closer it gets easier..GL..

CafeMom Tickers
MalloryR
by Bronze Member on May. 18, 2013 at 11:00 PM
We know the middle name will be Allen, after my father. :)

Quoting 19greeneyesmoma:

When we pick out names with my first we used middle names from my husbands parents or grandparents..So that could be helpful if u had good relations with family..And then this pregnancy we are doing middle name from my side..I know not first name..lol..but just and Idea..I kinda like bruce..Names are so hard esp if u like a name and then u find out some one in the family has that first name already..Like if im having a boy we were gonna do Nathan Douglas, My dads Middle name but then a family member had her son and found out she named him nathan, so there goes that name..Its hard but as it gets closer it gets easier..GL..

19greeneyesmoma
by Angel on May. 18, 2013 at 11:03 PM
1 mom liked this

That is awesome..I told my dad that i was gonna use his middle if it was a boy and it just overwhelmed him..I just think that is such a good idea to do..

Quoting MalloryR:

We know the middle name will be Allen, after my father. :)

Quoting 19greeneyesmoma:

CafeMom Tickers
MalloryR
by Bronze Member on May. 18, 2013 at 11:17 PM
My husband has 4 year old twins, a boy and girl. His daughter likes Bruce. His son likes Bane. Nothing is helping, lol. They both seem about equally accepted.
Heather2001
by Heather on May. 19, 2013 at 1:03 AM
1 mom liked this

With that middle name, Bruce.

MalloryR
by Bronze Member on May. 19, 2013 at 2:50 AM
Bump
rliperote2
by on May. 19, 2013 at 3:30 AM

omg Bane?  dont do that its horrible Bruce is normal at least.  Wth Bane /headshake

MalloryR
by Bronze Member on May. 19, 2013 at 3:35 AM
No need to judge.
rliperote2
by on May. 19, 2013 at 3:41 AM

Just dont name him something so different that kids make fun of him Bane isnt really even a name.  I have friends that did that kinda stuff and when the kids get older there not happy with them

Quoting MalloryR:

No need to judge.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)