Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Poll

Question: What type of diapers do you plan on using?

Options:

Cloth diapers

Pampers

Luvs

Huggies

Other - Explain

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 95

View Results

by on May. 18, 2013 at 10:37 PM
Replies (21-30):
Heather2001
by Heather on May. 19, 2013 at 1:02 AM

I used cloth for two kids and Huggies Pure and Natural for another.

Racheldp20
by Bronze Member on May. 19, 2013 at 1:08 AM

Wow, go cloth diapers! I'm really excited to use them, they've come a long way in recent years and way more affordable and healthier, I think.

lillucky8
by Ruby Member on May. 19, 2013 at 1:46 AM
We use pampers, i get mega discount thru the hosp i work at
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mariah-1987
by Bronze Member on May. 19, 2013 at 8:04 AM
I chose other because I have used swaddlers with my dd's until they grow out of the 1's and then I switch to Luv's. Huggies made both my kids break out. I'm sure it will be like that with ds as well.
mama_heather
by on May. 19, 2013 at 10:47 AM

Honestly, we use whatever we have coupons for at the time or whatever is on sale. I give props to all you cloth users, though! I could never do it...

Clemency3
by on May. 19, 2013 at 10:50 AM

This is probably going to sound totally ridiculous...but I am a VIRGIN to cloth diapering and do not know anything about it. I have noticed that many people in Cafe Mom are choosing cloth diapers. I would like to know why and what makes cloth diapers so much better? I am not here to argue..just looking for info that is it. 

CafeMom Tickers

rwcw89
by Silver Member on May. 19, 2013 at 12:38 PM

ill probably end up with disposables, i love the idea of cloth but we pay for our laundry and in the end itll cost more to do laundry every day than to just buy a box.

btw

anyone use the huggies pure and natural? 

rwcw89
by Silver Member on May. 19, 2013 at 12:43 PM

less waste and risk of diaper rash (no chemicals on baby = a happy baby butt) 

theres a ton of cloth diapers out there to choose from and even a brand that offeres a clothe diaper outside and you can use disposable inserts that are actually flushable (g brand) 

most moms choose because its better for the environment being that disposables take forever to biodegrade, if at all meaning more waste for the planet, also some don't want their homes to stink from a dirty pail. 

it comes down to preference and what you have time for. like i posted, i LOVE the idea of cloth diapers, their designs are adorable. however i pay for my laundry and being ill be out of a job when baby is around its actually cheaper and less time consuming for me to use disposables, but im still debating

Quoting Clemency3:

This is probably going to sound totally ridiculous...but I am a VIRGIN to cloth diapering and do not know anything about it. I have noticed that many people in Cafe Mom are choosing cloth diapers. I would like to know why and what makes cloth diapers so much better? I am not here to argue..just looking for info that is it. 

Lilypie Maternity tickers

nirvanadonna
by on May. 19, 2013 at 1:51 PM
Whatever's on sale.
kaylaybaby666
by on May. 19, 2013 at 1:53 PM
Huggies only. I used them for my dd
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)